Subject: [Diffserv] DiffServ simulation model

From: Dorgham Sisalem <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 18:24:19 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I am trying to assemble a NS simulation for the diffServ model with
marking, policing and buffer management. I have seen some papers
simulating one or the other feature. Is anywhere a complete test
simulation or at least a place where I can get some of the different
parts?

Regards
	Dorgham 

---
Dorgham Sisalem                   email:   [email-masked]
GMD-Fokus                         phone:   ++49 30 34 63 71 70
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31         fax:     ++49 30 34 63 81 70
D-10589 Berlin 			  
URL:   http://www.fokus.gmd.de/usr/sisalem

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/diff-serv-arch/

---

From: Kathleen Nichols <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 09:59:51 -0800

Our stuff is out at: ftp://ftp-eng.cisco.com/ftp/kmn-group/ns-2/
but you have to put it into ns-2 to use it. Kedar ([email-masked])
promises to put out a script or two. No warranty on the code.