Subject: Re: [Diffserv] Current location of draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-01.txt?

From: Kwok Ho Chan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 02:43:10 -0500

I have also reposted at the original location indicated below.

Thanks!

-- Kwok --

At 06:57 PM 11/8/99 -0800, Russell Dietz wrote: 

<excerpt>Current location of draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-01.txt? 

<fontfamily><param>Century</param>Hello draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-01.txt
authors,</fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Century</param>The location which was
supplied...</fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Century</param><<ftp://ftp.wellfleet.com/incoming/ietf_diffserv/draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-01.txt>ftp://ftp.wellfleet.com/incoming/ietf_diffserv/draft-ietf-diffserv-mib-01.txt</fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Century</param>... is no longer available.  Please
post this document to some place where we can all review. 
Thanks!</fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Century</param>Regards,</fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Century</param>Russ</fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Lucida</param><bigger>Russell
Dietz</bigger></fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Tahoma</param><bigger>VP & Chief Technology
Officer</bigger></fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Garamond</param><bigger><bigger><bigger>Apptitude,
Inc.</bigger></bigger></bigger></fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Tahoma</param><bigger>6330 San Ignacio
Ave</bigger></fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Tahoma</param><bigger>San Jose, CA, USA
95119-1209</bigger></fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Tahoma</param><bigger>Tel:
+1-408-574-2256</bigger></fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Tahoma</param><bigger>Fax:
+1-408-224-1038</bigger></fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Tahoma</param><bigger>mailto:
[email-masked]</bigger></fontfamily> 

<fontfamily><param>Tahoma</param><bigger><<http://www.apptitude.com>http://www.apptitude.com
</bigger></fontfamily> 

</excerpt>

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/diff-serv-arch/