Subject: [Diffserv] Diffserv subscriber information

From: Stanley Weilnau <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 15:48:43 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

Diffserv is a mailing list that is supported by 
mailman (http://www.list.org).  

All of the user interaction with the list can be done with a web browser.

Visit http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv and go to the bottom
of the page.  Enter your email address in the last box under the sentence
that states "To change your subscribtion..." and click on "Edit Options".
On this page, you can unsubscribe or change options for your subscription
to the list.  You will need your password to make changes.   If you do not
have your list password, then under "Your diffserv Password", click "Email
my Password to Me".  

You can also send a message to [email-masked].  Put help in the
body of the message to get the commands available via email.

Stanley Weilnau

_______________________________________________
diffserv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv
Archive: http://www-nrg.ee.lbl.gov/diff-serv-arch/