Subject: Agenda considerations

From: Kathleen Nichols <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:00:55 -0700

A message from your WG co-chairs:

Time at IETF meetings is generally reserved for focused discussion
on the points that have been raised on the WG mailing list. Priority
is given to discussion on drafts that are WG products or are likely
to become WG products. Usually, one of the co-authors or editors
of a draft will present the major discussion points and keep track
of the results of the discussion on the points, but the chairs
reserve the right to ensure that all important topics of
discussion are covered (and ratholes left behind).

If you have submitted a draft which has had no interest as
evidenced by discussion on the mailing list, there is not
guarantee of agenda time. If time permits, we will have time
at the end of the last meeting to discuss any issues related
to such drafts. However, this time comes after all pending WG
drafts have been discussed and the chairs have had a chance
to summarize where we're at and what drafts are needed in
the coming months.

	Kathie and Brian