Subject: Configuration Management BOF

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:05:30 +0200

There is confusion about where to obtain the relevant documents. The
URL Bert postet a few hours ago does not seem to work (at least for
me). So I have collected the relevant documents in a single place:

http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/draft-ops-mumble-conf_management-03.txt

(This is the official output produced by the configuration management
 design team.)

http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/draft-schoenw-policy-snmp-00.txt
http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/draft-kzm-policy-protcomp-00.txt

(These two documents were submitted as input for the Chicago meeting
 back in September and provide additional information.)

All three documents will at some point in time show up in the ID
archive - probably with some name changes (the underscore is not my
typo).

[Sorry for the cross-mailing. I was not sure if everybody has already
 subscribed to the <[email-masked]> mailing list. Please reply
 to the <[email-masked] list only.]

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder      Technical University Braunschweig
<[email-masked]>  Dept. Operating Systems & Computer Networks
Phone: +49 531 391 3289    Bueltenweg 74/75, 38106 Braunschweig, Germany
Fax:   +49 531 391 5936    <URL:http://www.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/~schoenw/>