Subject: Internet Draft "A Time Sliding Window Three Colour Marker (TSWTCM)"

From: "Wenjia Fang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:11:14 -0400

Hi, this is to announce the submission of an Internet Draft
titled "A Time Sliding Window Three Colour Marker (TSWTCM)".

The abstract of the ID is:

   This  draft  defines  a  Time  Sliding  Window  Three  Colour  Marker
   (TSWTCM),  which  can  be  used as a component in a Diff-Serv traffic
   conditioner [RFC2475, RFC2474].   The  marker  is  intended  to  mark
   packets  that  will be treated by the Assured Forwarding (AF) Per Hop
   Behaviour (PHB) [AFPHB] in downstream routers. The  TSWTCM  meters  a
   traffic  stream  and  marks packets to be either green, yellow or red
   based on the measured throughput relative  to  two  specified  rates:
   Committed Target Rate (CTR) and Peak Target Rate (PTR).

The draft can be retrieved at 

www.cs.princeton.edu/~wfang/Research/draft-fang-diffserv-tc-tswtcm-00.txt

Feedbacks and comments can be directed at any of the three authors
listed.

Thank you,

Wenjia Fang
CS Dept.
Princeton University