Subject: Looking for a paper.

From: Rogério de Carvalho Andrade <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 16:55:00 -0200

Dear Sirs,

	Does someone can tell me where could I find the paper below, cited by
Yeom & Reddy in their work "Modeling TCP Behavior in a Diff. Services Network",
section "2.3- Two-window TCP"?

W. Feng, Dilip D. Kandlur, D. Saha and Kang G. Shin, "Adaptative Packet Marking
for Providing Differentiated Services in the Internet". Proc. of Int. Conf. on
Network Protocols, Oct. 1998.

	Anything else related with "TCP + Diffserv" is welcome, too!

TIA,
Rogerio

-- 
Rogerio de Carvalho Andrade
Analista de Suporte - Embrapa - DIN
 mailto:[email-masked]
Mestrando em Ciencia da Computacao - UFPE - DI
 mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: Lloyd Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 19:14:09 +0000 (GMT)

> Network Protocols, Oct. 1998.

http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~wuchang/

> 	Anything else related with "TCP + Diffserv" is welcome, too!

http://www.av.com/?text=yes&q=TCP+Diffserv&pg=aq
http://www.google.com/search?q=TCP+Diffserv
http://www.aciri.org/floyd/tcp_diff.html (links to papers direct
instead of authors' own pages; examining URLs is profitable.)

L.

You may know how to crosspost, but I know how to use a search engine.

<[email-masked]>PGP<http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Personal/L.Wood/>

---

From: Rogério de Carvalho Andrade <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:29:18 -0200 (EDT)

Thanks a lot, Lloyd! Mostly for indicating a useful web-engine
(google) which could help me today, instead of a bunch others that I've
tried ! (Data are cheap! Information: it's precious!)

Rogerio

Mestrando em Ciência da Computacao - UFPE - DI