Subject: Two BOFs in Chicago

From: "Bert Wijnen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 99 23:24:21 DST

There will be two BOFs that may be of interest to readers of this
mailing list.

   Configuration Management Bof
   Policy Terminology BOF

They will discuss the work done by the Design Teams that we created
after our Chicago meeting.

The relevant documents are:

   draft-ops-mumble-conf_management-03.txt
   draft-ops-mumble-terminology-00.txt

They are not yet in the repository. I know that the management doc
can be retrieved from:

http://www.ir.bbn.com/documentation/internet_drafts/draft-ops-mumble-conf_management-03.txt

The discussion about these document takes place on

   [email-masked]

Normal subscription methods.

The design team on Use Cases has a document within the Policy Framework
WG, and that document will be discussed in that WG meeting in Chicago.

Pls read and prepare to contribute.

Thanks,
Bert