Subject: Welcome To "Diffserv"!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 15:23:44 -0400 (EDT)

Welcome to the [email-masked] mailing list!

To post to this list, send your email to:

  [email-masked]

General information about the mailing list is at:

  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/options/diffserv/[email-masked]

You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:

  [email-masked]

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the
quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.  It is:

  EhyO

If you forget your password, don't worry, you will receive a monthly
reminder telling you what all your ietf.org mailing list passwords
are, and how to unsubscribe or change your options.  There is also a
button on your options page that will email your current password to
you.

You may also have your password mailed to you automatically off of the
Web page noted above.