Subject: [Diffserv-interest] Inter-domain QoS issue

From: "LEVIS Pierre RD-CORE-CAE" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 14:33:30 +0200

Hi all,

This message has been sent to the diffserv-interest mailing list. This
list has been silent for a long time.
However, if you are still interested in that matter, especially in
inter-domain issues, I invite you to read and comment on our draft.
It elaborates on how to chain diffserv-like domains in order to form a
coherent QoS path.

	Title		: The Meta-QoS-Class concept
	Author(s)	: P. Levis, M. Boucadair
	Filename	: draft-levis-meta-qos-class-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2005-6-30
	
   This document describes a framework for inter-domain Quality of
   Service (QoS).  It makes use of a new concept denoted by Meta-QoS-
   Class.  This new concept guides and simplifies QoS agreements between
   providers and opens up new perspectives for a global QoS-enabled
   Internet.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-levis-meta-qos-class-00.txt

Best Regards

Pierre Levis

_______________________________________________
Diffserv-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv-interest