Subject: [Diffserv-interest] FW: draft-baker-diffserv-basic-classes-01.txt submission

From: "Jozef Babiarz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:40:17 -0500

Please find attached an update to the existing individual draft on
Configuration Guidelines for DiffServ Serivce Classes that was submitted to
IETF.

I tried to address all the issues and concerns rased in the update. Please
review and provide comments.

Regards, Joe.
Jozef Babiarz
QoS and Network Architecture
Nortel Networks
email: [email-masked]
Tel: (613) 763-6098 ESN:393-6098

-----Original Message-----
From: Chan, Kwok-Ho [BL60:470:EXCH] 
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 2:08 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Fred Baker; Babiarz, Jozef [CAR:0S03:EXCH]; Chan, Kwok-Ho
[BL60:470:EXCH]
Subject: draft-baker-diffserv-basic-classes-01.txt submission

This is a submission of an update to an existing individual draft.

Title:
    Configuration Guidelines for DiffServ Service Classes

Filename:
    draft-baker-diffserv-basic-classes-01.txt

Abstract:
    This paper summarizes the recommended correlation between service
    classes and their usage, with references to their corresponding
    recommended Differentiated Service Code Points (DSCP), traffic
    conditioners, Per-Hop Behaviors (PHB) and Active Queue Management
    (AQM) mechanisms. There is no intrinsic requirement that particular
    DSCPs, traffic conditioner PHBs and AQM be used for a certain
    service class, but as a policy it is useful that they be applied
    consistently across the network.

If there is any question or problem related to this submission,
please contact:
Kwok Ho Chan
E-Mail:  [email-masked]
Phone:  978-288-8175

Thank You!
-- Kwok --