Subject: [Diffserv-interest] [Diffserv] implementation question

From: "Giovanni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 19:44:29 +0100

Hi everybody.

Can someone help me?

I would like to know if when I assign a MIB kind ROW POINTER  I must
necessarily separately assign her each index of the OID or a function ad
hoc exists?

I must do so that is:

                          q->diffServClfrElementSpecific[0] = 1;

                          q->diffServClfrElementSpecific[1] = 3;

                          q->diffServClfrElementSpecific[2] = 6;

                          q->diffServClfrElementSpecific[3] = 1;

                          q->diffServClfrElementSpecific[4] = 2;

                          q->diffServClfrElementSpecific[5] = 1;

                          q->diffServClfrElementSpecific[6] = 12345;

                          q->diffServClfrElementSpecific[7] = 1;

                          q->diffServClfrElementSpecific[8] = 2;

                          q->diffServClfrElementSpecific[9] = 6;

                          q->diffServClfrElementSpecific[10] = 1;

                          q->diffServClfrElementSpecific[11] = 1;

                          q->diffServClfrElementSpecific[12] =
clfr_six_id;

                          q->_diffServClfrElementSpecificLength = 13 *
sizeof (oid);

or a suitable function exists what realize: diffServClfrElementSpecific
= DiffServQid for instance?

Thanks to everybody.

Giovanni