Subject: [Diffserv-interest] Diffserv for wireless networks

From: Nicolas Caudron <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 09:54:42 +0200

Hello,

I would like to know if there is anybody who has already on the wireless
networks worked with Diffserv in Network Simulator 2. I think that
Diffserv in NS2 doesn't work with wireless networks so which
modifications do I have to do to modify it for WLAN?

Any help would be appreciated

Nicolas

_______________________________________________
Diffserv-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv-interest

---

From: Craig Rodrigues <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:24:48 -0400

> Any help would be appreciated

There was an article published in the May 2002 issue of
IEEE Communications magazine:

"DiffServ Resource Allocation for Fast Handoff in Wireless Mobile Internet",
Yu Cheng <[email-masked]> and Weihua Zhuang <[email-masked]>,
University of Waterloo.

http://www.comsoc.org/livepubs/ci1/public/2002/may/index.html

You may want to ask the authors of that article if they did
any Diffserv experiments with NS-2 and wireless.

-- 
Craig Rodrigues        Distributed Systems and Logistics, Office 6/304
[email-masked]       BBN Technologies, a Verizon company
(617) 873-4725         Cambridge, MA