Subject: [Diffserv-interest] Diffserv mailing list admin

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 13:28:17 -0500

People should be aware that this list contains more than 2000 names.
This why all messages should be as short as possible and of course
relevant to the working group's charter objectives. 

Some facts about the way the list is administered:

  Excessive bounces from an address (i.e. 20 or more) will cause that
  address to be disabled.

  There is a 25 kbyte limit on postings. Even the administrators
  cannot post messages beyond this limit. Remember, the IETF works
  in ASCII.

  At the moment, posting is restricted to list members as an anti-spam measure.
  Non-spam, non-trivia postings from non-members will be forwarded manually
  when time permits.

  To unsubscribe, go to
  http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/options/diffserv/<your email address>
  or in desperation, mail to [email-masked]
  (NOT to the list itself).

     Brian Carpenter
     acting temporary joint list admin
     (anyone else want to help with this?)

_______________________________________________
Diffserv-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv-interest