Subject: [Diffserv-interest] Token Bucket

From: Kamel Sadani <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:48:49 +0200

I suggest you to use the following book   " QoS and Traffic Management in IP
and ATM Networks " that you could
find at -->
http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071349596/qid=1001325002/sr=1-6/ref=s
r_1_0_6/171-9875715-7785050
<http://www.amazon.fr/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071349596/qid=1001325002/sr=1-6/ref=
sr_1_0_6/171-9875715-7785050> 

Here, you'll get an accurate description of the Token Bucket mechanism
(diagram, algo and statistical approach).

This book is a very good help if you have to understand generic or specific
aspects of QoS.

If you are interested I can send you  a PPT file  describing the mechanism
Token bucket
with curves (plotted with Gnuplot)  that are the result of simulations.

Kamel Sadani 

_______________________________________________
Diffserv-interest mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/diffserv-interest

---

From: "Marck Gendra" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:49:25 +0200

I would appreciate if you send me the graphics with th results of
simulations because I'm very interestd.

Thank you.