Subject: [Dcrup] Adopt draft-srose-dkim-ecc-00 ?

From: "John R. Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Apr 2017 15:19:22 -0400

I'd like to adopt this draft in addition to mine, with the intention of 
combining the good parts of each.  Scott's draft has more details about 
algorithms we might want to add.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Please consider the environment before reading this e-mail. https://jl.ly

---

From: "Salz, Rich" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 19:37:51 +0000

> I'd like to adopt this draft in addition to mine, with the intention of combining
> the good parts of each.  Scott's draft has more details about algorithms we
> might want to add.

There are eight people on the mailing list, including yourself and the two chairs.  Let's wait a week :)

---

From: "John Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 28 Apr 2017 19:55:03 -0000

In article <[email-masked]> you write:
>> I'd like to adopt this draft in addition to mine, with the intention of c=
>ombining
>> the good parts of each.  Scott's draft has more details about algorithms =
>we
>> might want to add.
>
>There are eight people on the mailing list, including yourself and the two =
>chairs.  Let's wait a week :)

Well, OK, but I would hope this particular action wouldn't be contentious.

R's,
John

PS: through the magic of IMAP, I don't subscribe to any IETF lists any more.