Subject: [Dcrup] I-D Action: draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 12:42:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DKIM Crypto Update of the IETF.

        Title           : Cryptographic Update to DKIM
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-04-28

Abstract:
   DKIM was designed to allow new cryptographic algorithms to be added.
   This document adds a new algorithm and a new way to represent
   signature validation keys.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dcrup-dkim-crypto-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/