Subject: [core] #273: Include guidelines on when (not) to use CoAP response to multicast request

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 11:59:55 -0000

#273: Include guidelines on when (not) to use CoAP response to multicast request

 Groupcomm: if possible, include guidelines on when (not) to use CoAP
 response to multicast request; based on review comments Peter vd Stok.
 core-coap indicates that a server MAY suppress a response to a multicast
 but it may be helpful to indicate in detail when the server should or
 should not do this.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/273>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>