Subject: [core] #268: To remove current section 8 (Conclusions) text

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 13:07:25 -0000

#268: To remove current section 8 (Conclusions) text

 Because the focus of the I-D is now no longer on analyzing IP multicast vs
 other approaches, this conclusions section has become redundant. The
 current text (stating the choice for IP multicast) will be removed. (It
 may be replaced by other text in the conclusions section that summarizes
 the content/findings of the current I-D.)

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://etherpad.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/268>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:45:14 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in upcoming groupcomm-04

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/268#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>