Subject: Re: [core] #254: Max-Age MUST IMPLEMENT for proxies

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 19:09:11 -0000

#254: Max-Age MUST IMPLEMENT for proxies

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [1088]:

 Fix #254

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]     |  [email-masked]
     Type:  other        |      Status:  closed
  technical              |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
 Priority:  minor        |     Version:  coap-12
Component:  coap         |  Resolution:  fixed
 Severity:  In WG Last   |
  Call                   |
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/254#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>