Subject: Re: [core] #215: editorial issues around Congestion Control

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 11:48:37 -0000

#215: editorial issues around Congestion Control

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 While we are still eagerly waiting for research that will underlie the
 definition of advanced congestion control schemes, section 4.7 of coap-12
 is pretty solid as a basic congestion avoidance mechanism.  It appears
 nothing more is needed in the base document.  Therefore, I'm closing the
 ticket now.

-- 
-----------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]     |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  coap             |     Version:  coap-09
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+---------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/215#comment:4>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>