Subject: [core] #272: Indicate that use of DNS is optional

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:39:45 -0000

#272: Indicate that use of DNS is optional

 Indicate that use of DNS is optional, as discussed during WG meeting.
 Basic operation (e.g. often applied in LLN case) will be applications
 generating CoAP URIs which contain IP multicast literal addresses, instead
 of symbolic hostnames.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/272>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:46:06 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in upcoming groupcomm-04

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/272#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>