Subject: [core] #266: Remove section 2.3 (Potential Solutions for Group Communications)

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 12:59:19 -0000

#266: Remove section 2.3 (Potential Solutions for Group Communications)

 To remove section 2.3 (Potential Solutions for Group Communications) as it
 is purely background information. Section to be moved to draft-dijk-core-
 groupcomm-misc.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/266>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:44:53 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in upcoming groupcomm-04

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/266#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>