Subject: [core] #271: Review groupcomm requirements language

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 14:14:05 -0000

#271: Review groupcomm requirements language

 Groupcomm I-D contains requirements language: the use of this should be
 reviewed.

 Argument pro: requirements language helps to ensure a uniform, predictable
 use of CoAP group communication. Implementations can choose to comply to
 the (optional) guidelines of this I-D.
 Argument against: informational RFC hence no normative requirements should
 be posed.

 If requirements language is kept, then each use of MAY/MUST etc.  should
 be reviewed.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/271>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>