Subject: [core] #270: Remove section 3.7 CoAP Multicast and HTTP Unicast Interworking

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 15:59:07 -0000

#270: Remove section 3.7 CoAP Multicast and HTTP Unicast Interworking

 To remove section 3.7 CoAP Multicast and HTTP Unicast Interworking. This
 topic is not essential to the basic CoAP multicast based group
 communication on which we want to focus this I-D. It will be parked for
 the time being into draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc because this topic is
 currently also out of scope for draft-castellani-core-http-mapping.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major        |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/270>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:44:00 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * priority:  major => minor
 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in upcoming groupcomm-04

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/270#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>