Subject: [core] #267: To remove Appendix B (CoAP-Observe Alternative to Group Communications)

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 13:04:03 -0000

#267: To remove Appendix B (CoAP-Observe Alternative to Group Communications)

 To remove Appendix B (CoAP-Observe Alternative to Group Communications) as
 it is as an alternative to the IP Multicast based solution. The IP
 multicast based solution is intended to be the only focus of this I-D.
 This appendix to be moved to draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc.

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/267>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 10:44:28 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done in upcoming groupcomm-04

-- 
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:               |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-
  [email-masked]  |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task         |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor        |   Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm    |     Version:
 Severity:  -            |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:               |
-------------------------+-------------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/267#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>