Subject: Re: [core] #206: Clarify that atomic Block1 transfers match per token *and* endpoint

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2012 18:55:14 -0000

#206: Clarify that atomic Block1 transfers match per token *and* endpoint

Comment (by cabo@…):

 Some editorial work remains even after the main issue is covered by #210
 and block-10:  The last paragraph of 2.4 is the only one in block-10 to
 mention the importance of the endpoint.  So some additional text is still
 needed to indicate that servers that run buffered transfers (e.g., for
 atomic semantics) will allocate them per endpoint.

-- 
-----------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-block@…
     Type:  editorial        |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:  post-WGLC-1
Component:  block            |     Version:  block-08
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                   |
-----------------------------+--------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/206#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>