Subject: [core] #252: Conflicting security requirements in groupcomm/core-coap

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Nov 2012 22:53:51 -0000

#252: Conflicting security requirements in groupcomm/core-coap

 Conflicting security requirements:
 core-coap-12: "CoAP servers SHOULD NOT accept multicast requests that can
 not be authenticated".
 groupcomm-03: "Group communications MUST operate in CoAP NoSec (No
 Security) mode"

 Should be resolved perhaps in either groupcomm, core-coap, or both?

-- 
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  esko.dijk@…         |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-groupcomm@…
     Type:  protocol defect     |     Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |  Milestone:
Component:  groupcomm           |    Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Keywords:
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/252>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>