Subject: [core] #192: Query pattern matching

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 07:16:08 -0000

#192: Query pattern matching

 From Richard Barnes:

 Section 4.1: It seems like the byte-equality matching here might create a
 disconnect here between the query patterns you can write and parameters
 you can have.  In particular, it seems like you might at least need to
 decode percent-encoding before comparison.  Otherwise, you might have
 parameters that are un-filterable.

-- 
-----------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…           |      Owner:  zach@…
     Type:  protocol defect  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:
Component:  link-format      |    Version:
 Severity:  -                |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/192>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>