Subject: [core] #190: Conversion from HTTP Link Header

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2012 07:12:09 -0000

#190: Conversion from HTTP Link Header

 From Richard Barnes:

 Section 2: The document hints at conversion from the HTTP Link header a
 couple of times.  It seems like it would be helpful to lay out the
 conversion rules in detail.  It seems like you may at least need to
 convert some things to UTF-8?

 This ticket is to open up that explanation in the document, and explain
 how to convert the links in an HTTP Link Header into CoRE Link Format
 links.

-- 
-------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…       |      Owner:  zach@…
     Type:  editorial    |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor        |  Milestone:
Component:  link-format  |    Version:
 Severity:  -            |   Keywords:
-------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/190>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>