Subject: [core] #195: Create registry for rt= and if= values

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 12:47:33 -0000

#195: Create registry for rt= and if= values

 In Joel Halpern's Gen-Art review it was suggested that we create a
 registry for the rt= and if= as there is a high possibility for collision
 when using short strings there.

 This ticket is to create registries for values of the rt= and if=
 attributes.

 The registry will be along the lines of the RFC5988 Link Relation
 Registry. Extension values will be allowed using URIs (and thus the
 registry value will have similar restrictions as for relations to prevent
 collision). Expert review will be proposed for registrations.

-- 
----------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…                |      Owner:  zach@…
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |  Milestone:
Component:  link-format           |    Version:
 Severity:  -                     |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/195>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>