Subject: [core] #201: Clarify use of retransmission window for duplicate detection

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 10:34:09 -0000

#201: Clarify use of retransmission window for duplicate detection

 A recipient MUST be prepared to receive the same confirmable message
    (as indicated by the Message ID and additional address information of
    the corresponding end-point as described in Section 4.3) multiple
    times, for example, when its acknowledgement went missing or didn't
    reach the original sender before the first timeout.  The recipient

 Question 2: Should be specified that "the recipient MUST be prepared to
 receive the same confirmable message *within the potential retransmission
 window*" as well?

-- 
-----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…           |      Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@…
     Type:  editorial        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor            |  Milestone:
Component:  coap             |    Version:
 Severity:  In WG Last Call  |   Keywords:
-----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/201>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>