Subject: [core] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-03.txt

From: "Angelo P. Castellani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 14:57:53 +0100

Dear WG,

we have worked at the document providing text for the "Observe mapping" section:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-castellani-core-http-mapping

Moreover we have implemented some parts of the current I-D while
working on to two different implementations of HTTP-CoAP proxies:
- http://telecom.dei.unipd.it/iot from University of Padova
- https://github.com/koanlogic/webthings/tree/master/bridge/sw/lib/evcoap
from KoanLogic, University of Bologna and Salvatore Loreto (as
individual)

We would like to discuss our progress and our experiences with the WG,
so we would like to have a 5-10 minutes slot in Paris.

Best,
Angelo
(on behalf of the I-D authors)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 14:40
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-03.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-castellani-core-http-mapping-03.txt has
been successfully submitted by Angelo P. Castellani and posted to the
IETF repository.

Filename:        draft-castellani-core-http-mapping
Revision:        03
Title:           Best practices for HTTP-CoAP mapping implementation
Creation date:   2012-03-12
WG ID:           Individual Submission
Number of pages: 42

Abstract:
  This draft aims at being a base reference documentation for HTTP-CoAP
  proxy implementors.  It details deployment options, discusses
  possible approaches for URI mapping, and provides useful
  considerations related to protocol translation.

The IETF Secretariat