Subject: Re: [core] #183: Check consistency of statements about RST on NON

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 12:50:20 -0000

#183: Check consistency of statements about RST on NON

Changes (by zach@…):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Done.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  cabo@…              |       Owner:  draft-ietf-core-coap@…
     Type:  editorial           |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:
Component:  coap                |     Version:
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                      |
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/183#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>