Subject: [core] #199: Put multiple values in a single attribute, separated by spaces (do not allow multiple attributes)

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 13:42:25 -0000

#199: Put multiple values in a single attribute, separated by spaces (do not
allow multiple attributes)

 Julian Reschke pointed out that our use of multiple rt and if attributes
 in order to represent multiple values differs from the other RFC5988
 attributes.

 This ticket is to align the carrying of multiple values with RFC5988.
 Instead of allowing multiple attributes, multiple values will be allowed
 inside an rt= or if= separated by spaces (and this requires a white-space
 restriction for values).

-- 
----------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…                |      Owner:  zach@…
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |  Milestone:
Component:  link-format           |    Version:
 Severity:  -                     |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/199>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>