Subject: [core] #193: Anchor restriction for "hosts" relation

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:02:26 -0000

#193: Anchor restriction for "hosts" relation

 From the review of Richard Barnes, the suggestion was made to restrict the
 target URI of the link format to relative URIs when used with the "hosts"
 relation. In other words, the target and context URI must be on the same
 origin server for the "hosts" relation.

 This ticket is to add the following text to the end of the first paragraph
 of Section 2.2:

 "The target MUST be a relative URI of the context for this relation type."

-- 
----------------------------------+--------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…                |      Owner:  zach@…
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  minor                 |  Milestone:
Component:  link-format           |    Version:
 Severity:  -                     |   Keywords:
----------------------------------+--------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/193>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>