Subject: Re: [core] #140: IKEv2 minimal reference

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:20:28 -0000

#140: IKEv2 minimal reference

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done in coap-06.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  editorial           |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/140#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>