Subject: Re: [core] #101: Review media type registry

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 10:32:27 -0000

#101: Review media type registry

Changes (by zach@…):

  * owner:  => zach@…

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…        |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  minor           |   Milestone:                    
Component:  coap            |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -               |    Keywords:                    
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/101#comment:4>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:40:20 -0000

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Closed in coap-06

 - Reduced the initial set of media types to five basic types already
 registered with IANA.
 - Added complete references for each type.
 - Removed the "Correct examples..." text that concerned Björn.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…        |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  task            |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor           |    Milestone:                    
Component:  coap            |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -               |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                  |  
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/101#comment:5>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>