Subject: Re: [core] #142: Retransmit timeout jitter

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 11:58:01 -0000

#142: Retransmit timeout jitter

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done in coap-06.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…                |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  protocol enhancement  |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  minor                 |    Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                  |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                     |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                        |  
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/142#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>