Subject: Re: [core] #132: Separate response implicitly acks confirmable request

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 10:33:34 -0000

#132: Separate response implicitly acks confirmable request

Changes (by zach@…):

  * owner:  => hartke@…

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…            |       Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  editorial           |      Status:  new           
 Priority:  minor               |   Milestone:                
Component:  coap                |     Version:                
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |    Keywords:                
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/132#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:53:56 -0000

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed in [284]:

 Fix #132

 (Thanks, Angelo!)

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…            |        Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  editorial           |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                
Component:  coap                |      Version:                
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: </ticket/132#comment:3>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>