Subject: [core] link-format #90 (new): How web linking is used in CoRE

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:51:58 -0000

#90: How web linking is used in CoRE

 Suggestion from Akbar: A general suggestion would be to clarify section 2
 of this draft to better explain the principles of how Link Format is used
 in CORE.

 Zach: Right now this concentrates on explaining how we technically apply
 Web Linking in CoRE. But some more plain language explanation on how we
 use it would surely help.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new               
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:                    
Component:  link-format         |     Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:                    
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/90>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>