Subject: Re: [core] coap #54 (closed): IPsec and multicast

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:16:38 -0000

#54: IPsec and multicast

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

Comment:

 Some discussion added in coap-04.
 It appears no good solution can be defined that is fully based on existing
 security standards of the IETF.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  wontfix     
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/54#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>