Subject: Re: [core] coap #61 (closed): Cross-protocol attacks

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 01:53:17 -0000

#61: Cross-protocol attacks

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Added as new section 10.3.4

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/61#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>