Subject: Re: [core] coap #59 (closed): Assumed device capabilities

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:41:02 -0000

#59: Assumed device capabilities

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Significant text about what we consider general properties of constrained
 devices is now available in CoAP-04.
 Specifically with respect to security capabilities, this is covered by new
 text for #58 and #87.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/59#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>