Subject: Re: [core] coap #72 (new): Proxy versus Reverse proxy

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:14:17 -0000

#72: Proxy versus Reverse proxy

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * owner:  brian@… => hartke@…

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…        |       Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new           
 Priority:  minor           |   Milestone:                
Component:  coap            |     Version:                
 Severity:  -               |    Keywords:                
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/72#comment:3>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:14:35 -0000

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done in coap-04.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…        |        Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  enhancement     |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  minor           |    Milestone:                
Component:  coap            |      Version:                
 Severity:  -               |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                  |  
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/72#comment:4>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>