Subject: Re: [core] coap #71 (closed): Terminology section

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:23:58 -0000

#71: Terminology section

Changes (by zach@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Added to coap-04.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…        |        Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  enhancement     |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  minor           |    Milestone:                
Component:  coap            |      Version:                
 Severity:  -               |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                  |  
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/71#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>