Subject: Re: [core] coap #58 (closed): Define trust model

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:32:46 -0000

#58: Define trust model

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Added some text at the end of the introduction for coap-04.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/58#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>