Subject: Re: [core] coap #60 (closed): Access control and proxy caches

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 22:39:04 -0000

#60: Access control and proxy caches

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Explanation of core-CoAP working covered by #58.
 Future extensions might be defined that add functionality here.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:                    
Component:  coap                |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/60#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>