Subject: Re: [core] block #46 (closed): Error codes for block

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 17:21:48 -0000

#46: Error codes for block

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Together with a general overhaul of response codes in coap-04, the
 response code 4.13 (Request Block Error) will now be defined in block-01.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  zach@…            
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed            
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:                    
Component:  block               |      Version:                    
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed             
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/46#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>