Subject: [core] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-03.txt> (A Security Framework for Routing over Low Power and Lossy Networks) to Informational RFC

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 15:00:51 -0700

Has anyone in the CORE WG reviewed this document? It provides good
coverage of some underlying security issues that might have an impact on
constrained networks of the kind discussed in the CORE WG...

/psa

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Last Call: <draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-03.txt> (A
Security	Framework for Routing over Low Power and Lossy Networks) to
Informational RFC
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 13:25:50 -0800
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: [email-masked]

The IESG has received a request from the Routing Over Low power and Lossy
networks WG (roll) to consider the following document:
- 'A Security Framework for Routing over Low Power and Lossy Networks'
  <draft-ietf-roll-security-framework-03.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-12-30. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-security-framework/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-security-framework/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.
_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce