Subject: Re: [core] coap #83 (closed): Critical options in cached states

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 02:58:19 -0000

#83: Critical options in cached states

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Added a paragraph at the end of 5.7.  Note that this solution does not
 distinguish caching and non-caching proxies; we may want to validate that
 decision.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…        |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  defect          |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  minor           |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap            |      Version:              
 Severity:  -               |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                  |  
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/83#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>