Subject: Re: [core] coap #56 (closed): Distinguishing DTLS, CoAP and STUN

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 00:58:18 -0000

#56: Distinguishing DTLS, CoAP and STUN

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Added new subsection to discussion of port numbers.
 Note that we try to reserve values of TLS ContentType.  Let's see how that
 fares...

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:              
Component:  coap                |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/56#comment:3>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>