Subject: Re: [core] observe #32 (new): Improve abstract and intro

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:18:07 -0000

#32: Improve abstract and intro

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * owner:  zach@… => cabo@…

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |       Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  enhancement         |      Status:  new         
 Priority:  trivial             |   Milestone:              
Component:  observe             |     Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |    Keywords:              
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/32#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:18:24 -0000

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  trivial             |    Milestone:              
Component:  observe             |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/32#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>