Subject: Re: [core] block #49 (closed): Security considerations

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 00:55:46 -0000

#49: Security considerations

Changes (by cabo@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Added in block-01.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  cabo@…      
     Type:  task                |       Status:  closed      
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:              
Component:  block               |      Version:              
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed       
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/49#comment:1>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>