Subject: Re: [core] coap #78 (closed): Caching semantics

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:23:09 -0000

#78: Caching semantics

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done in coap-04.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hartke@…        |        Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  enhancement     |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  major           |    Milestone:                
Component:  coap            |      Version:                
 Severity:  -               |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                  |  
----------------------------+-----------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/78#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>