Subject: Re: [core] coap #88 (closed): HTTP mappin section improvements

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 20:44:32 -0000

#88: HTTP mappin section improvements

Changes (by hartke@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Done in coap-04.

-- 
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  zach@…              |        Owner:  hartke@…      
     Type:  enhancement         |       Status:  closed        
 Priority:  minor               |    Milestone:                
Component:  coap                |      Version:                
 Severity:  -                   |   Resolution:  fixed         
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/88#comment:2>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>

---

From: "core issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 20:50:54 -0000

Comment(by cabo@…):

 (This is now section 8.)

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/core/trac/ticket/88#comment:3>
core <http://tools.ietf.org/core/>