Subject: [core-parameters] NEW RESOURCE TYPE - oic.*

From: Dave Thaler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 00:15:52 +0000

Sending this in one bulk request rather than 87 separate emails in order to avoid being categorized as spam.

The Open Connectivity Foundation has specified a bunch of rt values (all beginning with "oic.") to be registered in the
http://www.iana.org/assignments/core-parameters/core-parameters.xhtml#rt-link-target-att-value registry according to the "Specification Required" policy.
The references for all of them are in the ZIP file at https://openconnectivity.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/OIC_1.1_Candidate_Specification.zip

Since registering a prefix is not currently allowed, per the CoRE WG mailing list discussion, here is a list of 87 separate rt values requested to register.

Attribute Value

Description

Reference

Notes [optional]

oic.r.sensor.acceleration

Acceleration Sensor resource. This resource provides a measure of proper acceleration (g force).

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.52

oic.r.sensor.activity.count

Activity Count resource. This resource specifies an activity count.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.23

oic.r.altimeter

Altimeter resource. This resource describes properties associated with the height of the position.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.57

oic.r.sensor.atmosphericpressure

Atmospheric Pressure resource. This resource provides a measurement of Mean Sea Level Pressure experienced at the measuring point expressed in millibars.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.24

oic.r.airflow

Air Flow resource.  This resource describes the properties associated with air flow.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.1

oic.r.airflowcontrol

Air Flow Control resource. This resource describes the attributes associated with control of air flow, for example as modelled by a Thermostat (fan), Room A/C or other device.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.2

oic.r.audio

Audio Controls resource. This resource defines basic audio control functions.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.25

oic.r.autofocus

Auto Focus resource. This resource describes an auto focus on/off feature (on/off).

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.26

oic.r.automaticdocumentfeeder

Automatic Document Feeder resource. This resource describes the state of an automatic document feeder, typically used with a scanner.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.27

oic.r.colour.autowhitebalance

Auto White Balance resource. This resource describes an auto balance on/off feature (on/off).

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.31

oic.r.energy.battery

Battery resource.  This resource describes a battery function.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.3

oic.r.switch.binary

Binary switch resource.  This resource describes a binary switch (on/off).

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.4

oic.r.light.brightness

Brightness resource. This resource describes the brightness of a light or lamp.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.5

oic.r.button

Button Switch resource. This resource describes the operation of a button style switch.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.28

oic.r.sensor.carbondioxide

Carbon Dioxide Sensor resource. This resource describes whether carbon dioxide has been sensed or not.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.29

oic.r.sensor.carbonmonoxide

Carbon Monoxide Sensor resource. This resource describes whether carbon monoxide has been sensed or not.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.30

oic.r.clock

Clock resource. This resource describes the properties associated with clock and time.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.58

oic.r.colour.chroma

Colour Chroma resource. This resource describes the colour using chroma conventions.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.6

oic.r.colour.rgb

Colour RGB resource. This resource specifies the actual colour in the RGB space.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.7

oic.r.colour.saturation

Colour Saturation resource. This resource describes a Colour saturation value.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.32

oic.r.sensor.contact

Contact Sensor resource. This resource describes whether a contact sensor has been tripped or not.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.33

oic.r.energy.drlc

Demand Response Load Control (DRLC) resource. This resource describes any to be applied or currently being applied DRLC signal.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.34

oic.r.light.dimming

Dimming resource. This resource describes a dimming function.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.8

oic.r.door

Door resource. This resource describes a door.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.9

oic.r.energy.consumption

Energy Consumption resource. This resource describes the energy consumed by the device since power up.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.10

oic.r.energy.overload

Energy Overload/Circuit Breaker resource. This resource describes whether an energy overload detector/circuit breaker has been tripped.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.35

oic.r.energy.usage

Energy Usage resource. This resource describes an energy usage query.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.11

oic.r.sensor

Generic Sensor resource. This resource describes whether some value or property or entity has been sensed or not.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.36

oic.r.sensor.geolocation

Geolocation Sensor resource. This resource describes the properties associated with the current geolocation coordinate.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.59

oic.r.sensor.glassbreak

Glass Break Sensor resource. This resource describes a glass break sensor.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.37

oic.r.sensor.heart.zone

Heart Rate Zone Sensor resource. This resource describes a measured heart rate by the current Zone using the Zoladz method.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.38

oic.r.height

Height resource. This resource describes the properties associated with the height of an object.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.60

oic.r.humidity

Humidity resource. This resource describes a sensed or desired humidity.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.12

oic.r.icemaker

Icemaker resource. This resource describes an Ice Maker.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.13

oic.r.sensor.illuminance

Illuminance Sensor resource. This resource describes an illuminance sensor.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.39

oic.r.lock.status

Lock resource. This resource describes whether a lock is locked or unlocked.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.14

oic.r.lock.code

Lock Code resource. This resource describes a lock code.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.15

oic.r.sensor.magneticfielddirection

Magnetic Field Direction resource. This resource describes the direction of the Earth's magnetic field at the observer's current point in space.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.40

oic.r.media

Media resource. This resource specifies the media that a Camera supports.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.41

oic.r.media.source

Media Source resource. This resource provides the list of media sources available on the device.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.42

oic.r.mode

Mode resource. This resource describes the modes of operation that a device can provide.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.16

oic.r.movement.linear

Movement resource. This resource describes linear movement.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.53

oic.r.sensor.motion

Motion Sensor resource. This resource describes whether motion has been sensed or not.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.43

oic.r.nightmode

Night Mode resource. This resource describes a night mode on/off feature (on/off).

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.44

oic.r.openlevel

Open Level resource. This resource describes how open or ajar an entity such as a window, door, blind or shutter is.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.17

oic.r.operational.state

Operational State resource. This resource describes the operational and job states on a device.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.18

oic.r.ptz

Pan Tilt Zoom Movement resource. This resource specifies the pan tilt and zoom capabilities of a device.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.46

oic.r.sensor.presence

Presence Sensor resource. This resource describes whether presence has been sensed or not.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.45

oic.r.light.ramptime

Ramp Time resource. This resource that describes the Ramp Time of a dimming function.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.19

oic.r.refrigeration

Refrigeration resource. This resource describes a refrigeration function. This is not a Refrigerator device.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.20

oic.r.signalstrength

Signal Strength resource. This resource describes the strength of a signal by means of Link Quality Indicator and Received Signal Strength Indicator.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.47

oic.r.sensor.sleep

Sleep Sensor resource. This resource describes whether sleep has been sensed or not.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.54

oic.r.sensor.smoke

Smoke Sensor resource. This resource describes whether smoke has been sensed or not.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.55

oic.r.speech.tts

Speech Synthesis resource. This resource is capable of rendering speech.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.48

oic.r.temperature

Temperature resource. This resource describes a sensed or actuated Temperature value.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.21

oic.r.sensor.threeaxis

Three Axis Sensor resource. This resource provides a representation of the measurement from a three-axis sensor.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.56

oic.r.time.period

Time Period resource. This resource describes the time period over which any additionally provided information is derived or bounded.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.22

oic.r.sensor.touch

Touch Sensor resource. This resource describes whether touch has been sensed or not.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.49

oic.r.sensor.radiation.uv

UV Radiation resource. This resource describes an ultraviolet radiation measurement.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.50

oic.r.sensor.water

Water Sensor resource. This resource describes whether water has been sensed or not.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.51

oic.r.weight

Weight resource. This resource describes the properties associated with weight of an object.

OIC_Resource_Type_Specification_v1.1.0 section 6.61

oic.d.airconditioner

Air Conditioner device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.airpurifier

Air Purifier device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.blind

Blind device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.camera

Camera device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.dishwasher

Dishwasher device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.door

Door device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.dryer

Dryer device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.fan

Fan device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.garagedoor

Garage Door device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.sensor

Generic Sensor device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.light

Light device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.oven

Oven device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.printer

Printer device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.multifunctionprinter

Printer Multi-Function device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.receiver

Receiver device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.refrigerator

Refrigerator device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.robotcleaner

Robot Cleaner device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.scanner

Scanner device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.securitypanel

Security Panel device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.smartlock

Smart Lock device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.smartplug

Smart Plug device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.switch

Switch device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.tv

Television device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.thermostat

Thermostat device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.washer

Washer device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1

oic.d.watervalve

Water Valve device

OIC_SmartHome_Device_Specification_v1.1.0 section 10.1