Subject: [conex] I-D Action: draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 15:28:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Congestion Exposure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ConEx Concepts and Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Bob Briscoe
                          Richard Woundy
                          Alissa Cooper
	Filename        : draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   This document provides the entry point to the set of documentation
   about the Congestion Exposure (ConEx) protocol.  It explains the
   motivation for including a ConEx marking at the IP layer: to expose
   information about congestion to network nodes.  Although such
   information may have a number of uses, this document focuses on how
   the information communicated by the ConEx marking can serve as the
   basis for significantly more efficient and effective traffic
   management than what exists on the Internet today.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-05

A diff from previous version is available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/