Subject: [Coma] Reprogramming Protocols

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 13:38:18 +0100

Hi,

One thing that hasn't yet been mentioned (unless I missed it) is the
issue or reprogramming protocols for adding new applications or
modifying/patching existing applications/firmware. I imagine this is of
particular interest in Sensor Nets but may also be beneficial in other
scenarios. Will this also be considered within coma?

Thanks,

Jonathan

This email and any files attached are intended for the addressee and may contain information of a confidential nature. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that this email was sent to you in error and you should not disclose, distribute, print, copy or make other use of this email or its attachments. Such actions, in fact, may be unlawful. In compliance with the various Regulations and Acts, General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited reserves the right to monitor (and examine for viruses) all emails and email attachments, both inbound and outbound. Email communications and their attachments may not be secure or error- or virus-free and the company does not accept liability or responsibility for such matters or the consequences thereof. General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited, Registered Office: 21 Holborn Viaduct, London EC1A 2DY. Registered in England and Wales No: 1911653.

---

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Munich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2012 15:02:06 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

this could be seen under the SW/firmware distribution, however
reprogramming protocol code is a device specific logic and not a
management task.

Cheers, 
Mehmet 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
ext [email-masked]
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 2:38 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Coma] Reprogramming Protocols

Hi,

Thanks,

Jonathan

________________________________

This email and any files attached are intended for the addressee and may
contain information of a confidential nature. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that this email was sent to you in error
and you should not disclose, distribute, print, copy or make other use
of this email or its attachments. Such actions, in fact, may be
unlawful. In compliance with the various Regulations and Acts, General
Dynamics United Kingdom Limited reserves the right to monitor (and
examine for viruses) all emails and email attachments, both inbound and
outbound. Email communications and their attachments may not be secure
or error- or virus-free and the company does not accept liability or
responsibility for such matters or the consequences thereof. General
Dynamics United Kingdom Limited, Registered Office: 21 Holborn Viaduct,
London EC1A 2DY. Registered in England and Wales No: 1911653.