Subject: [Codestand-develop] FW: [calsify] registering implementation associated to draft / rfcs

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 10:50:03 -0500

Hi,

Please find an error similar to the one I reported a few days ago - As I
did not subscribe at that time, I have just re-submitted the mails to the
mailing list. These information might help figuring out the issue.

Yours,

Daniel

*From:* Robert Stepanek [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Thursday, January 04, 2018 3:54 AM
*To:* Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [calsify] registering implementation associated to draft /
rfcs

Hi Daniel,

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017, at 03:07, Daniel Migault wrote:

If you are encountering any issues, please let us know.

Unfortunately I do have issues entering the Cyrus IMAP project as
implementation for JSCalendar (and JMAP, CalDAV, IMAP..) in codestand. We
registered a new IETF user [email-masked] to enter the Cyrus IMAP
project at codestand.

However, when I enter the project info on
https://codestand.ietf.org/codestand/matches/new/, including all required
fields, it accepts our input but the project doesn't show up at "My
Projects" (or "All projects"). It's as if nothing happened. I tried twice,
with the same outcome.

Could there be an issue with the Codestand tool? E.g. it aborts with an
error when I click on the "Oracle Unified Communications Calendar Server
<https://codestand.ietf.org/codestand/matches/32/26>" project on the "All
project pages (https://codestand.ietf.org/codestand/matches/32/26).

I had a similar error when I tried to click "Add implementation" in the
"New project" view.

Cheers,

Robert