Subject: [Codestand-develop] Call

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 12:11:24 -0500

I can get on in another 10 minutes if anyone is still available.  Sorry I'm running late.

Kathleen 

Please excuse typos, sent from handheld device

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 12:29:38 -0500

I dialed in, but Wanderson couldn't hear me.  If we have items to chat about, like development phases and the article, can we do it via email?

Thank you,
Kathleen 

> On Dec 7, 2016, at 12:11 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
>

---

From: "Wanderson Paim" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 17:33:19 -0200

Hello Kathleen,

Indeed, I joined earlier and let the Zoom's window opened. When you joined I
was doing something else and did not see your message. Sorry!

The last news is that Matheus is working on the 'archive' function. Which is
supposed to be an alternative for deleting an item, like CodeRequests and
Projects. The idea is to not delete completely, but just hide the item from
the public list. Then, just the owner/mentor would have the chance to see
the 'archived' item. When they look at the list, there would be an
'show/hide' button that allows to show the 'archived' items or not. He is
applying the changes in a development version. After testing, we may apply
the changes in the production version.

Matheus also did some improovements in the interface to get a better view
from mobiles and to have more alingned forms.

I have no news about the article yet. Does anyone have?

Best regards,

Wanderson

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Codestand-develop [mailto:[email-masked]] Em nome de
[email-masked]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 7 de dezembro de 2016 15:30
Para: [email-masked]
Assunto: Re: [Codestand-develop] Call

I dialed in, but Wanderson couldn't hear me.  If we have items to chat
about, like development phases and the article, can we do it via email?

Thank you,
Kathleen 

> Please excuse typos, sent from handheld device

_______________________________________________
Codestand-develop mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codestand-develop