Subject: [Codestand-develop] hostname

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:47:17 -0400

Hello Glen,

I thought I sent this request, but can't seem to find it. Could you
change the hostname for the project that has a new name to
codestand.ietf.org from codestands.ietf.org?  The trailing 's' should
be removed.

Thank you!

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 12:40:35 -0700

Hi Kathleen -

Don't worry, I'm sorry, I'm sure I just missed it.

I've made the change in DNS as requested.  Do I need to change
anything else?  I think all I have is DNS on this one now, but let me
know if I need to update anything else.

Sorry again for the confusion!

Glen

---

From: Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 16:04:57 -0400

Hi Glen,

> Don't worry, I'm sorry, I'm sure I just missed it.

Thank you, but I'm not sure about that :-)

> know if I need to update anything else.

I think that's it, but the team is copied in case I am forgetting
anything.  They are working to get a certificate added so we can
provide a https link to testers.

> Sorry again for the confusion!

No need to apologize, it was probably on my end.  Thanks again for all
your help!

Kathleen

-- 

Best regards,
Kathleen