Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.67.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 06:42:05 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.67.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.67.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Fixed display of unicode document content**

  This is a bugfix release, which addresses a couple of tickets (#2423,
  #2427), and also the longstanding issue of non-unicode-aware handling of
  document content internally in the datatracker.  Drafts, agendas, minutes,
  etc.  that contain unicode characters in utf-8 encoding should now be shown
  correctly.

  Commit log excerpt:

  * Removed some dead code.

  * Third part of the document read refactoring, after [14406] and [14410].  
    This replaces all usage of the non-unicode-aware get_document_content() 
    function with unicode-aware Document.text() or Document.text_or_error() 
    methods.  This was triggered by yet another report of unicode content not 
    being shown properly, and should fix all instances of document (drafts, 
    agendas, minutes, etc.) display in the datatracker not handling unicode 
    characters properly.

  * Tweaked the file content read refactoring in [14406] to try latin-1 
    conversion if unicode doesn't work.

  * Applied a patch from [email-masked] to only show review completion date 
    when the review is completed or part completed.  Fixes issue #2423.

  * Merged in [14403] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a typo in the milestones under review view. Added bootstrap 
    panels. Fixes #2427,  

  * Fixed the formatting of a number of custom checks for the django check 
    format, to be easier to read.

  * Started refactoring of reading text from document files (drafts, 
    charters, etc.) in order to normalise on one way of doing this, and making 
    that return unicode rather than undecoded bytes.  This is the first step of 
    two, in order to gauge the possible issues and report on discrepancies.

  * Improved cleaning of unidecode results in ascii name conversion.

  * Tweaked the coverage_changes management comand output.

  * Updated the IPR form update text.

  * Moved IPR form updates and Django 1.11 upgrade forward to positions 2 
    and 3 on the list.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  11 Dec 2017 08:24:28 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.67.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.67.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)