Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.68.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 13:53:59 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.68.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.68.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release, with a number of minor fixes, as follows:

  * Tweaked the query filter for 'latest' meetings in the
    fetch_meeting_attendance management command to deal with future meetings
    beyond the current meeting in the database.

  * Added a guard against infinite recursion in document replacement listing
    methods to deal better with circular relationships.

  * Enhanced doc event notification emails with who and when.  Fixes issue 
    #2428.

  * Added a data migration to create yang catalog links for yang documents 
    published before the yang catalog link feature was introduced in the 
    datatracker.

  * Fixed an ungarded object attribute access.

  * Updated the API notes page with improved descriptions and information.

  * Limited the iesg ballot position API to ADs (excluding secretariat).

  * Modified the run_yang_model_checks management command to accept 
    document aliases (not only canonical names) on the command line.

  * Reverted an inadvertently included patch version.

  * Fixed some reStructuredText issues in the changelog

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  22 Dec 2017 11:29:14 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.68.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.68.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)