Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.67.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 04:32:31 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.67.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.67.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Per-year RFC feed, IANA yang modules, test improvements**

  This release contains a number of small tweaks and features, as follows:

  * Merged in [14386] from [email-masked]: Added a per-year RFC feed.  

  * Changed settings and handling of adhoc wiki paths to be more
    testing-friendly.

  * Changed handling of yang modules from drafts with errors, to not place
    them in separate directories, due to possible follow-on effects.  Added
    use of IANA-held modules when validating, and regular rsyncing from IANA.

  * Added better handling for attempted (mistaken) uploads to unscheduled
    sessions.

  * Fixed an incorrect comparison in a check function.

  * Improved code coverage slightly.

  * Made the ballot type representation string more expressive, showing both
    name and doc_type.

  * Added a warning message for the user if ballot creation failed due to an
    already open ballot.  This is a bad state, and should prevented by
    stricter checks before changing state, but is better than the current
    situation until we decide exactly which checks to implement.

  * Refactored the handling of BallotDocEvent in tests, only creating them as
    needed, in preparation for stricter checks on state transitions to avoid
    mismatches between state and ballot.

  * Moved the 'Search mailarchive' link on ballot pages to a more visible
    spot.

  * Merged in [14374] from [email-masked]: If draft name has rfcXXXX-bis or
    rfcXXXXbis then add rfcXXXX to diff context menu. Fixes #460 (7 years old
    ticket).  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  04 Dec 2017 07:29:35 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.67.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.67.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)