Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.64.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 06:36:58 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.64.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.64.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Yang resource links on yang draft pages**

  Drafts containing yang modules now get links pointing to the yang impact
  analysis, and to module metadata for each module.  Support has been added
  for ad-hoc trac instances, permitting automatic maintenance of role-based
  admin rights also for other trac instances than the WG, RG, and directorate
  wikis.  The draft submission automation API description is now referenced
  from the draft submission upload page.  'Additional URLs' for drafts are now
  sorted, rather than presented in random order.  Links pointing from draft
  review pages to mailing lists, for the full review text, are now validated
  in order to avoid presenting links to unavailable resources.  An issue with
  parameter expansion in a nomcom template has been fixed, as have various
  other issues.

  Details from the commit log:

  * Tweaked a page cache time to make newly uploaded session agendas visible
    with less delay.

  * Added a guard against iterating over None in stats.views.document_stats()

  * Added draft URLs pointing to Yang resources (impact analysis and model 
    metadata) for submissions containing Yang modules.

  * Changed the submission checkers to return more information in the 
    checker details json blob; in particular added information about individual 
    extracted code modules associated with a draft.  This is used by the yang 
    valididty checker to return a list of extracted yang modules.

  * Changed the SubmissionCheck.time field to use a default now value, 
    instead of auto_now, to permit migrations without changing the timestamps.

  * Added some more debugging output for occasional author extraction 
    failures during test.  See also [14226].

  * Added support for ad-hoc trac instances, with arbitrary names and 
    filesystem paths, but still bound to a particular group's roles for 
    management of trac admin rights.

  * Display document urls in alphabetical order

  * Permit document urls to be up to 512 bytes, rather than the default 200

  * New settings for adhoc wikis and yang document urls

  * Added a mention of the submission automation API on the submission 
    upload page.

  * Added cleaning of review_url from the review completion form, to make 
    sure it's retrievable.

  * Added some debugging code to help identify random test failures

  * Added a new field Meeting.days to capture the length of a meeting.  
    This is necessary now that we have previous meetings officially starting 
    Sunday, lasting to Friday, and future meetings starting Saturday, Lasting 
    to Friday.  We use Meeting.days to calculate Meeting.end_date().  
    Meeting.get_ietf_monday() and two cut_off() methods have also been updated 
    to be instance methods instead of class methods, and to not assume that a 
    meeting starts on Sunday.

  * Updated coverage data

  * Expanded one of the nomcom tests a bit, and updated a fixture to match 
    the current /nomcom/default/email/feedback_receipt.txt template.

  * Don't blow up when checking if the logged-in user is a document author, 
    if the user don't have a person record.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  30 Oct 2017 04:30:27 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.64.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.64.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)