Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.64.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 04:03:28 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.64.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.64.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix and data migration release.  Here's an extract from the
  commit log:

  * Added new checker runs for all active drafts with yang modules to the yang
    link data migration, in order to make sure to have complete yang module
    information available when running the draft yang url creation.  This
    migration now adds links to yangcatalog.org for all active drafts with
    yang modules.

  * Added a progress bar to the submission checker json field upgrade
    migration, as well as the yang links data migration.

  * Added capture of messages from xym's get_extracted_models().

  * Made the REST API accept ordering and date before/after relations for the
    meeting date field.

  * Added missing in-loop variable initializations in the yang checker code.
    Fixes issue #2397.

  * Improved the help message for the run_yang_model_checks management
    command.

  * Included invalid yang modules in the yanglint module paths, in order to
    avoid some unhelpful 'model not found' messages.  Fixes issue #2398.

  * Removed case sensitivity in the submission API when comparing the
    submitter email address with the email addresses found in the draft.
    Fixes issue #2396.

  * Added a data migration to upgrade the submission checker json details to a
    consistent format.

  * Typo and initialization value fixes.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  01 Nov 2017 12:02:33 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.64.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.64.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)