Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.65.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 01:56:39 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.65.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.65.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IESG recent documents page**

  This release adds a 'recent documents' page for the IESG, by request, and a
  ballot page link to a document-specific search for discusses, comments, and
  review messages in the email archives.  There's also now a brief
  introduction to the REST API under /api/, and some miscellaneous tweaks and
  fixes:

  * Added a link to draft ballot pages for a mail archive search for 
    discuss, comment, and review messages related to the draft.

  * Added a 'Recent documents' to the IESG pages.

  * Revert an incorrectly committed patch level change.

  * Tweaked the error message for review message URLs which cannot be 
    retrieved.

  * Revert an incorrectly committed patch level change.

  * Updated some tests to match api views refactoring.

  * Added a brief REST API info page.  In preparation for signing http 
    notifications using RFC 7515, added information about API signing 
    public/private keypair.  Refactored api views to reside in api/views.py.  
    Added jwcrypto to requirements.

  * Permit ADs to do wg session materials upload.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  04 Nov 2017 05:36:46 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.65.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.65.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)