Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.65.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 04:31:47 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.65.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.65.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a small release in preparation for the IETF 100 code sprint.  It
  adds a per-meeting public/private setting for important dates, and a menu
  entry for the same.  From the commit log:

  * In order to make it possible to enter meeting important dates and have the
    IESG see and approve them before they are generally visible, a by-default
    false show_important_dates flag has been added to the Meeting model, and
    code has been added to show the important dates as appropriate.  The
    secretariat will set this flag true once a meeting's important dates have
    IESG approval.  A menu link to the important dates has also been added.

  * Added a check for proper API key settings in production, and added 
    workable default API key settings for development.  This is in preparation
    for an upcoming API endpoint to permit automation of ballot potsing.

  * Updated the requirements for factory boy (it must be a version that
    has a factory.random module)

  * Changed the yang impact analysis URL setting.

  * Updated the Dockerfile to use more modern constructs in a couple of 
    places.

  * Updated docker-init with a new directory to be created.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Nov 2017 03:21:27 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.65.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.65.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)