Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.63.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2017 06:57:39 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.63.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.63.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a small bugfix release.  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [14189] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue concerning the creation of new timeslots in secretariat
    scheduling tool caused by changing the meeting start date to a Saturday.  

  * Set a temporary state 'confirmed' when handling submission confirmations
    in order to avoid running the confirmation code multiple times on multiple
    form submits.

  * Changed the suggested yanglint command to use its -i switch.

  * Added bluesheet upload permission for RG Chairs; reformatted some 
    role_required() decorators.

  * Use the same layout for group additional URLs as for documents.  Fixes 
    issue #2386.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  08 Oct 2017 04:20:51 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.63.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.63.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)