Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.62.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:13:00 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.62.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.62.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release which also brings in a utility script to add
  document object for some old drafts that are currently missing from
  the database.  Details:

  * Merged in [14138] from [email-masked]:
    Added a script to process the id-archive and add Document objects for
    drafts that are currently missing from the datatracker. Fixes #1316.  

  * Moved unidecode_name from utils.text to person.name.

  * Modified UserFactory to use a new locale for each new user, instead of the
    same locale for a whole test run.  This (almost) ensures the exercise of
    code to deal with non-ascii names, something which would not happen if a
    locale with ascii names was chosen at the start of a run.

  * Modified name.initials() to not use non-word characters as initials.

  * Modified unidecode_name() to do more normalization, to conform to the
    conventions used in internet-drafts.

  * Added saving of the factory-boy random state in order to be able to re-run
    a test suite with the same pseudo-random sequence as in a previous failed
    run.

  * Fixed an issue with email formatting in test_api_submit_ok().

  * Modified the draft author extraction code to deal better with names with
    embedded apostrophes.

  * Refined a test case which could fail incorrectly when PersonFactory
    produced multiple persons with the same name during a test run, using
    TestCase.assertMailboxContains().

  * Added a new TestCase assertion: assertMailboxContains(), to be able to
    better express some test cases.

  * Updated the PLAN

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 Sep 2017 13:48:56 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.62.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.62.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)