Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.61.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2017 08:17:56 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.61.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.61.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a small feature release which adds directorate mail aliases,
  annoncement tool refactoring, improved handling of Yang validation
  messages and xml submission processing messages.  Details:

  * Merged in [14106] from [email-masked]:
    Add support for directorates to generate-wg-aliases.  Fixes #2363.   

  * Merged in [14104] from [email-masked]:
    Update secretariat admin permissions.  Change AnnouncementFrom.address 
    to CharField because full emails, with real name, fail EmailField 
    validation. Includes migration.  

  * Merged in [14103] from [email-masked]:
    Change announcement tool access function to use data from 
    AnnouncementFrom objects.  Fixes #2362.   

  * Tweaked the submission checker shell invocation code to deal with 
    command lines starting with environment variable settings.

  * Changed the message shown when xml file parsing fails during draft 
    submission to include the actual error message from the xml parser.  Fixes 
    issue #2353.

  * Fixed another issue with the meeting materials urls, related to the 
    href() normalisation work.

  * Changed the handling of yang validation otput to capture errors 
    messages also when command the exit code is zero.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  11 Sep 2017 07:53:19 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.61.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.61.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)