Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.59.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 01:39:49 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.59.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.59.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Improved NomCom support.  IPR pages updated according to RFC 8179.**

  This release introduces several improvements to the NomCom pages, based on
  feedback from NomCom chairs.  The IPR pages and forms have been updated to
  refer to the current IPR RFC: 8179.  There are improvements in document
  adoption forms, session materials word-wrapping and linking, session
  scheduling status, and improvements to the test infrastructure.

  Details:

  * Fixed a problem with missing extensions for external materials URLs, 
    introduced in earlier doc.href() normalization work.

  * Merged in [14062] from [email-masked]:
    Show which RFC was in force when the IPR disclosure was submitted. 
    Fixes #2309. 

  * Merged in [14059] from [email-masked]:
    Made the nomcom view-feedback table sortable. Fixes #2259.  

  * Merged in [14058] from [email-masked]:
    Further refinements to the nominee status table. Related to #2261.  

  * Merged in [14057] from [email-masked]:
    Improve the nominee status table to serve as a nomcom dashboard. Fixes 
    #2261.  

  * Merged in [14056] from [email-masked]:
    Straightened out some DocHistory timestamps that did not align with the 
    respective DocEvent timestamps. Fixes #1972.  

  * Merged in [14055] from [email-masked]:
    Improved what initial states are offered when the IRTF chair or RG 
    personnel manage adoption of a document. Fixes #2319.  

  * Use the wordwrap filter instead of the fill filter when displaying 
    meeting minutes and similar, to avoid messing up the formatting.

  * Merged in [14053] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed typo in the meeting materials template that was causing minutes 
    for groups that met more than once to not show.  

  * Merged in [14035] from [email-masked]:
    Make it more obvious which sessions are scheduled and which are not 
    when viewing session details and managing materials. Fixes #2084.  

  * Simplified and corrected some code which uses doc.href(), based on the 
    recent updates to href().

  * Merged in [14018] from [email-masked]:
    Add meeting_importantdate to Secretatriat admin permissions.   

  * Added an error exit when the test runner is invoked with incompatible 
    switches (--parallel and --html-report)

  * Added a test to check for missing admin models, and added the admin 
    models that were currently missing.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  25 Aug 2017 06:12:08 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.59.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.59.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)