Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.57.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 05:15:36 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.57.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.57.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 99 code sprint**

  This release contains datatracker bugfixes and enhancements from the IETF-99
  Code Sprint, which was very productive :-) The release brings in many useful
  bugfixes and enhancements, as described below. Many thanks to everyone who
  contributed!

  * Made materials links on the ietf materials page visible to group
    delegates.

  * Fixed a bug in a meeting number comparison.

  * Merged in [13919] from [email-masked]:
    Print the group type and IRTF/IETF correctly in draft submission
    announcements.  Fixes #2034.  

  * Merged in [13918] from [email-masked]:
    Unified the review request views to use same template, so they all
    show same data, in same format.  

  * Changed etherpad links to not use the explicit 9000 port any more; it's 
    not needed and may cause issues.

  * Merged in [13916] from [email-masked]:
    Better punctuation during state change by adding \" before and after
    old and new state.  Fixes issue #1545.

  * Merged in [13911] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed sign in page so it will always scroll to top when page is loaded, 
    so the sign in fields are visible.  

  * Merged in [13908] from [email-masked]:
    Added 'last updated' timestamps on meeting materials page
    Added UTC time to the tooltip of Agenda and slides and an new column of 
    Updated. Updated column present the latest time stamp for agenda and 
    slides.  Fixes issue #1644.

  * Added an 'assignments' m2m field to the API sssion resource, in order to
    make it easier to use the API to pull out meeting sessions for a given
    meeting.

  * Added a guard for the case that slides might be removed from a session 
    while agenda page construction is in flight.

  * Added a session status field to the /meeting/agenda.json data, to make 
    cancelled session info available to the IETFers app.

  * Modified the meeting session materials template to use href(), in order 
    to be able to point at the right materials for groups with multiple 
    sessions with different materials.

  * Merged in [13905] from [email-masked]:
    Made the status update forms deal better with clearing old status updates,
    showing information about the clearing instead of inserting blank entries.
    Fixes issue #2183.

  * Merged in [13903] from [email-masked]:
    Use a better timestamp for newrevisiondocevents when uploading agendas, 
    minutes, and slides. Fixes #2039.  

  * Merged in [13902] from [email-masked]:
    Include drafts associated with sessions when building session pdf and 
    tarballs. Fixes #2036.  

  * Set docker-internal UID and GID to match the external values for the 
    user.  Makes life easier when running docker under linux.

  * Merged in [13900] from [email-masked]:
    Allow ADs to manage meeting materials from the meeting/##/materials page.
    Fixes #2213.  

  * Merged in [13899] from [email-masked]:
    Allow editing of title for agendas, minutes, and bluesheets documents. 
    Fixes #2317.  

  * Merged in [13897] from [email-masked]:
    Send email to reviewer when request is closed with no response. 
    Fixes issue #2176.  

  * Merged in [13893] from [email-masked]:
    Made the IPR pages reference the new IPR document, RFC 8179. 
    Partial fix to #2309. 

  * Merged in [13892] from [email-masked]:
    Made email subject 'I-D ACTION:<draft>' consistent with other 'I-D 
    Action: <draft>' email subjects. Fixes #1519.  

  * Merged in [13888] from [email-masked]:
    Refined the 'state changed' email message per discussion on
    tools-development. Fixes #2116.  

  * Merged in [13887] from [email-masked]:
    Allow minutes to be uploaded after previous minutes had been uploaded 
    and removed from the session. Fixes #2286.  

  * Changed the test telechat dates so that the first active telechat 
    doesn't change to lie in the past if the tests are run across midnight.

  * Merged in [13883] from [email-masked]:
    Repaired missing table id, allowing slide reordering to be saved. 
    Fixes #2327.  

  * Set docker/settings_local.py to use yanglint, so the yanglint tests will
    be run under docker.  Added libyang (with yanglint) to the Dockerfile.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  18 Jul 2017 03:50:50 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.57.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.57.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)