Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.56.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2017 05:41:36 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.56.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.56.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release clears the table for the IETF 99 sprint.  It adds minor
  improvements and bugfixes, such as better agenda and minutes upload
  validation, more easily found draft last call end dates in document history,
  added features for AGs (Area Groups) which are now treated more like WGs and
  RGs, links to the session description for edu-team sessions and similar, and
  internal code and test suite improvements:

  * Added more validation of extension, mime type, etc. for uploaded 
    meeting agendas and minutes.  Added '.md' (markdown) as an accepted file 
    type.  Html with frames is now rejected.  Factored out validation code into 
    separate functions.

  * When proceedings have been finalized, redirect meeting/xx/materials to 
    the finalized meeting/xx/proceedings page, instead of presenting an
    interstitial page.

  * Modified a test to make it less sensitive to timing vagaries causing 
    arbitrary failures.

  * Added the last call end date to the first line of the last call 
    announcement event description, on request from [email-masked].

  * Fixed a place where doc.save() was called instead of 
    doc.save_with_history().

  * Added a test for interim meeting agenda and minutes urls.

  * Did a bit of optimization of the /meeting/past/ view.

  * Fixed a problem with loosing the outermost html element when massaging 
    html agendas, which resulted in mangled agendas if that element was a
    <pre/>.

  * Merged in [13832] from [email-masked]:
    Treat Area Groups similar to Working Groups and Research Groups where it
    makes sense to do so.

  * Use a datatracker internal url for session agendas and minutes, to 
    avoid X-Frame-Options SAMEORIGIN preventing agenda display in frames.

  * django-bootstrap3 9.0.0 breaks compatibility with 8.x.y; disallow 9.0.0 
    and higher till we can rewrite.

  * Merged in [13830] from [email-masked]:
    Show all the sessions for area groups in the proceedings. Fixes #2265.  
    Should be patched into production. 

  * Added wiki creation for groups in state 'bof'

  * Replaced the local copy of the draft/rfc htmlization code with rfc2html 
    as installed modeule.

  * Added links to uploaded session agendas for sessions of type 'other',
    such as for example Edu-team sessions.

  * Added a slide abstract [Edit] button on slide document pages also for 
    empty abstracts, to provide the ability to add abstracts.

  * Added a mock of urllib2.urlopen for another test which uses 
    finalize(meeting) in order to prevent external http accesses when running 
    tests.

  * Added another surname particle.

  * Added a switch to control generation of the code coverage html report, 
    which now defaults to false.  The report can be generated post-testing with 
    "coverage html -d static/coverage/".

  * Fixed an issue with the docker/settings_local settings for yang module 
    directories.

  * Fixed a docker/run current directory issue when invoked with a command 
    to run.

  * Added log.unreachable() calls to some functions believed to be unused.

  * Added code coverage settings and configuration to ignore debug-related 
    lines of code.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  11 Jul 2017 06:52:23 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.56.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.56.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)