Subject: [codesprints] New xml2rfc release: v2.6.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 08:25:42 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new xml2rfc release, 
v2.6.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

xml2rfc (2.6.1) ietf; urgency=low
  * Inialised the widow and orphan limit settings from PIs.  Did some related
    refactoring.
  * Added an option to show the known PIs, and their default values.  Also
    commented out PIs for which there are no implementations from the internal
    PI list, and did some refactoring of the option parser setup.
  * Changed a number of numeric constants related to page breaking which
    occured inline in the code, so that appropriate settings on the writer are
    used instead: self.page_end_blank_lines, self.orphan_limit,
    self.widow_limit.  Some refactoring.
  * Restored support for the quiet= argument to writers, as this is used by
    other tools that invoke writers, and backwards compatibility is desired.
  * Added a mkrelease script.
  * Limited the changelog on the pypi page to the 2 latest releases.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/xml2rfc/tags/cli/2.6.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)