Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.52.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 16:22:00 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.52.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.52.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Nomcom page improvements, and more**	

  This release adds nomcom and secretariat functionality, and improves the
  machine-readable json export of agenda information for the IETFers app.

  The nomcom chair now has the ability to open and close nominations,
  feedback, and nomcom processing for a position separately.  It has been made
  easier to add new positions to be filled out of the regular schedule, and
  the nomcom chair now can enable display of nominee photos on the feedback
  pages.  An issue with statistics calculation on the internal nomcom pages
  has been fixed, as well as some other annoyances.

  The secretariat now has full edit capability also for non-session meetings,
  chairs can now upload bluesheets for interim meetings, and the json export
  of agenda information now has better information about session presentation
  materials.

  As usual, a few bugs have been fixed, too, improving author information
  extraction from uploaded .xml files, and more:

  * Merged in [13418] from [email-masked]:
    Add full edit capability for non-sessions.  Fixes #2235.   

  * Merged in [13417] from [email-masked]:
    Minor tweak to instructions for removing nomcom positions.  

  * Merged in [13413] from [email-masked]:
    Allow nomcoms to configure the feedback page to show nominee pictures. 
    Fixes #2252. , 

  * Merged in [13412] from [email-masked]:
    Allow chairs to upload bluesheets for interim meetings.  Fixes #2165.   

  * Fixed a bug for /meeting/*/agenda.json where multiple entries for a 
    room name could occur, even if only one of them were referenced by sessions.

  * Added stripping of leading and trailing whitespace from submission data 
    (including email addresses) gleaned from submitted xml.  Changed email line 
    parsing to use email.utils.parseaddr() instead of a regex which only would 
    handle unwuoted names (and possibly not utf-8 names) correctly.

  * Merged in [13409] from [email-masked]:
    Add some help for the nomcom chair for when new positions are needed 
    later in a nomcom cycle. Fixes #2253.  

  * Merged in [13400] from [email-masked]:
    Correctly calculate statistics on the nomcom private index page. Fixes 
    #2254.  

  * Merged in [13399] from [email-masked]:
    Make it possible to close nominations without closing feedback. Fixes 
    #2255.  

  * Merged in [13390] from [email-masked]:
    Avoid confusing messages saying a key has not been entered when it has. 
    Fixes #2250.  

  * Merged in [13388] from [email-masked]:
    Update the feedback count badge when new feedback is provided. Fixes 
    #2260.  

  * Merged in [13383] from [email-masked]:
    Don't double-escape when showing feedback. Fixes #2297.  

  * Added more information about session presentations to the agenda.json 
    output, on request from [email-masked].

  * Added raw_id_fields on DocumentAuthorAdmin to speed up form loading, 
    and added SessionPresentationAdmin to the meeting admin.py

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 May 2017 05:16:05 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.52.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.52.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)