Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.50.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 03:01:15 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.50.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.50.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release, which also introduces some schema changes,
  in preparation for later data migrations.  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [13336] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue where deferring a ballot causes 500 error in Telechat app.
    Fixes #1342.  

  * Merged in [13333] from [email-masked]:
    Corrected the Management Item Details link in telechat agenda_package.txt.
    Fixes #2158.  

  * Merged in [13328] from [email-masked]:
    Set parent of new areas to IESG.  Fixes #2011.

  * Updated the utils.DumpInfo model to match the database.

  * Merged in [13324] from [email-masked]:
    Disallow multi-day interim meetings with non-consecutive dates.  
    Fixes #2193.   

  * Merged in [13309] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed the Edit button of session request view.  Fixes #2285.   

  * Merged in [13308] from [email-masked]: Add ability for secretariat to
    skip announcement of regular interim meetings.  Fixes #2210.  

  * Merged in [13303] from [email-masked]:
    Session admin edit fails if no resources selected.  Fixes #2211.

  * Added a guard to prevent problems with legacy drafts without any draft 
    state.

  * Tweaked the DRAFT_NAMES_WITH_DOT setting for another draft name 
    exception.

  * Merged in [13293] from [email-masked]:
    Improve help messages for multi-day and series interim meeting types.  
    Fixes #2194.   

  * Merged in [13292] from [email-masked]:
    Fixes #2002.  Trailing comma in Liaison cc_contacts field causes 
    invalid email address error.   

  * Merged in [13291] from [email-masked]:
    Change From address of session request notifications from 
    [email-masked] to [email-masked].  Fix 
    requester information in session request cancellation email.  Fixes #1621.  

  * Updated doc resources.py with EditedAuthorsDocEventResource

  * Updated the makeresources command to use the current 
    AppCommand.handle_app_config() interface.

  * Merged in [13276] from [email-masked]:
    Add group field to Roles add form validation.  Fixes #2292.   

  * Merged in [13275] from [email-masked]:
    Refactor to prevent secretariat recordings entry page from timing out.  
    Fixes #2287.   

  * Merged in [13274] from [email-masked]:
    Indicate which schedule is the official schedule in Select a Schedule
    drop-down.  Fixes #1456.  

  * Aligned the availability of roles edit buttons on a group's about page
    with the roles that the group edit GroupForm will accept.  Avoids
    presentin edit forms without any fields and some server 500 errors. 

  * Changed the alignment for the RFC 'Errata' label within the document name
    and title column to consistently put it at the right side of the column,
    for a tidier appearance.

  * Fixed an issue with the author extraction code.

  * Fixed a place where the LastCallDocEvent expiry value was set as a date 
    instead of a datetime.

  * Merged in [13246] from [email-masked]:
    Distinguish group that have session requests from those that do not on 
    the materials/editable-groups page. Fixes #2284.  

  * Tweaked the test coverage percentage numbers shown in the release test
    coverage chart to use only 3 decimal digits, not 12 ...

  * Return a person search string instead of bombing out if there are 
    multiple identical names where one don't have an active email address.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  11 May 2017 05:10:13 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.50.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.50.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)