Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.51.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 08:35:04 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.51.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.51.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Improved RFC Author Information**

  This release provides the second part of the RFC Author information work
  done by [email-masked], the data migrations.  Based on manual and
  automated consolidation of author information from the RFC Editor database,
  the output from the ietf/utils/draft.py parser, the existing datatracker
  data, and eyeballing the RFCs, this provides a dramatic increase of the
  quality of the RFC author information data in the datatracker.

  There are also some bugfixes:

  * Merged in [13337] from [email-masked]:
    When editing interim meeting request show duration as HH:MM instead of
    HH:MM:SS.  Fixes #2226.  

  * Merged in [13290] from [email-masked]:
    This provides the utility used to reconcile the RFC Editor database
    against what the draft parser returns for document authors.

  * Merged in [13336] from [email-masked]:
    Fix issue where deferring a ballot causes 500 error in Telechat app.  
    Fixes #1342.   

  * Merged in the data migrations from [13289] from [email-masked]:
    Mapped a large number of email addresses found from the RFC Editor
    database and from parsing RFCs to the right Person objects, and creating
    Person objects as necessary. Updated the documentauthors set for RFCs
    based on reconciling what the tracker already knew with the RFC Editor
    database and the parsing the RFCs. Manually inspected the Updates to
    ensure no author was inappropriately removed from the set.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  16 May 2017 05:24:05 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.51.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.51.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)