Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.49.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 05:50:29 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.49.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.49.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IETF 98 code sprint release 2**

  This release collects the remaining sprint contributions, and in particular
  contains the move of the downref registry to the datatracker which has been
  requested by the IESG.  This release also reverts some of the changes made in
  6.48.0 with respect to presentation of htmlized drafts and RFCs.

  Excerpts from the commit log:

  * Merged in [13181] and [13205] from [email-masked]:
    This provides the downref registry work requested in ticket #2069. The
    registry has been imported to the database and can be shown, and entries
    can be added to the registry.  Dowref registry tests have been added to
    the last call test case.  Fixes issue #2069.

  * Merged in [13212] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue in telechat app where ballot positions for WG actions are
    incorrect.  Fixes #1336.  

  * Merged in [13197] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue with bin/merge-person-records when User.last_login == None.  
    Fixes #2274.   

  * Merged in [13183] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed error when selecting a document on the Telechat agenda that does 
    not have a writeup.  Fixes #2262.   

  * Changed the signature of ietf.utils.aliases.dump_sublist() to include a 
    list of the alias domains, in order to be able to generate IRTF group 
    aliases @irtf.org.  Updated ietf/bin/generate-*-aliases accordingly.

  * Trying to re-apply already run migrations after loading a new databases 
    dump runs into the problem that new tables created by the migrations 
    linger, even if the tables loaded from the dump match the non-migrated 
    state.  Having lists of the tables matching the latest release available 
    makes it easy to construct an sql command to dump the extra tables, so the 
    migrations can be run.  Adding generation and saving of a table list to 
    bin/mkrelease.

  * Reverted the search result rows to the pre-6.48.0 state.

  * Changed some tests to use unicontent(r) instead of r.content, which 
    decodes non-ascii content according to the response charset.

  * Added some debug functionality which makes it possible to see from 
    where (python source file and line) an SQL query comes when looking at the 
    sql query summary available at the bottom of pages in debug mode, on 
    INTERNAL_IPS.

  * Extended the DRAFT_NAMES_WITH_DOT regexp.

  * Expand the milestone information on the document metainfo tab a bit.

  * Fixed a bug in the json_agenda data, now calculating room midpoints 
    correctly.

  * Changed a test case to look at the html being verified, rather than the 
    whole page, to avoid test failures due to for instance new menu entries.

  * Getting to the floorplans for a meeting venue required going via the
    agenda, which can take time to load.  Escpecially on a handheld device,
    when you want to see where the room of your next session is, it would be
    useful to have a menu entry to go directly to the meeting floor-plans.
    Adding one.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  13 Apr 2017 09:35:09 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.49.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.49.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 10:09:20 -0400

Greetings!

Datatracker 6.49.1 has been deployed to production.
Datatracker 6.49.2.dev0 has been deployed to the Sandbox.

Matt

> On Apr 14, 2017, at 8:50 AM, Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hi,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> codesprints mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints
> 

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Software Engineer
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
5177 Brandin Court
Fremont, CA  94538

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 16:46:10 +0200

Thank you, Matt!

Best regards,

	Henrik