Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.47.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 05:03:16 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.47.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.47.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a patch release with bug fixes related to ballot grids and
  secretariat meeting functionality, and internal enhancements.  It also
  clears the way for the upcoming merge in of new draft htmlization code from
  tools.ietf.org.

  From the commit log:

  * Added a check to bin/mkrelease, preventing releases with both schema 
    change migrations and data migrations.  Data migrations often take some 
    time, which will delay the time between the schema changes and deployment 
    of the matching new code.

  * Refined the test crawler a bit, to avoid extracting URLs from html which
    is outside the datatracker's control, such as uploaded WG agendas.  (These
    could lead to false warnings about problems with the datatracker's links).
    Also exempted some pages with known-bad character issues from html
    validation, and refined the error reporting for html validation failures.

  * Added a utility function to create temporary directories with distinct
    name based on test-class name and given labels.  This will help in
    parallelizing the runs.

  * Silenced an unnecessary error which could occur when looking for charter
    documents for groups (such as bofs) without them, when asking the REST API
    for group descriptions.

  * Merged in [13022] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed the interim meeting edit form returning 500 when the duration field
    is empty.  Fixes #2206.  

  * Merged in [13021] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue where editing an interim meeting duration does not update
    underlying timeslot duration.  Fixes #2203.  

  * Merged in [13018] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue with interim meeting time-zone getting reset on edit.
    Fixes issue #2204.  

  * Merged in [13017] from [email-masked]:
    Added placeholders and validations to secretariat non-session time input 
    fields.  Fixes #2208.   

  * Applied a patch from [email-masked] to make ballot grids show for 
    statchg documents in ietf last call.

  * Added more email validation for draft submission author emails, and 
    blocked some paths that could lead to bad email addresses ('none') being 
    set as document author email addresses.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 Mar 2017 3:41:15 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.47.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.47.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 17:34:48 +0000

Hi Henrik,

It seems one can no longer retrieve the text version of a draft. What am I
missing? 

Thanks,
Acee 

On 3/20/17, 8:03 AM, "WGChairs on behalf of Henrik Levkowetz"
<[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

>  'svn copy 
>https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.47.3.dev0'
><YOURBRANCH>
>
>Regards,
>
>	Henrik

---

From: "Acee Lindem (acee)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 17:39:16 +0000

Ok - I see, you need to click on the ³I² icon to get the page which allows
retrieval. 
Thanks,
Acee