Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.47.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:10:08 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.47.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.47.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a small patch release which provides a few bug fixes and
  enhancements:  If no description is available for a group in the database,
  the first paragraph of the charter (if available) is provided in the REST
  API, in order to better support the new www.ietf.org website.  For cases
  where email issue reports is wanted, there is now an email address provided
  in the page footer, in addition to the issue tracker address.  Bugfixes
  as shown in the commit log:

  * Improved the log.assertion() and unreachable() functions to send a 
    deeper traceback when reporting by email, rather than just the last stack 
    frame.

  * Merged in [12990] and [12991] from [email-masked]:
    Refactor session audio file import.  Add informative email.  Fixes #2164.

  * Made the default navbar colour match the production navbar, rather than 
    the dev navbar.  Gives 500 errors in production a regular navbar, rather 
    than a dev navbar.

  * Require bleach<2.0.0.  Bleach 2 requires html5lib 1.x, which requires a 
    rewrite of ietf.utils.html.

  * Modified the REST API to provide group descriptions taken from the 
    group charters if group.description is blank.

  * Added a text() methods on Document, to help with display of htmlized text.

  * Added a guard against trying to fetch milestones for a group value of 
    None.

  * Added a link to report bugs by email to the page footer.

  * Fixed a reverse url lookup issue in a template.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  12 Mar 2017 22:37:16 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.47.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.47.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)