Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.46.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 04:28:04 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.46.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.46.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release with some minor enhancements.  From the commit
  log:

  * Merged in [12932] from [email-masked]:
    Changed primary but inactive email addresses to the most recently touched
    active email for a Person. If a person has more than one primary email,
    make all but the first be not primary. Fixes #2214.  

  * Merged in [12930] from [email-masked]:
    Use the Role email associated with a reviewer as the From when emailing 
    a review. Fixes #2201.  

  * Created a special function, log.unreachable(), to mark code unreachable, 
    and changed a function name from log.affirm() to log.assertion().

  * Added ordering to Role, and a roles section at the top of the personal 
    profile page.

  * Added svn symlink check and creation to the test suite setup.  Forced test
    settings to use an empty INTERNAL_IPS list for improved consistency in
    code coverage figures.

  * Preparation for dead code removal: Marked probable dead code with 
    affirm() statements which will signal if we ever reach that point in the 
    code.  If no signals seen, the marked functions/methods will be removed 
    after one release cycle.

  * Removed a big chunk of dead code: placement.py and related.

  * Cleaned up the remaining explicit url names, using dotted-paths to view
    functions instead.  In total almost 700 changes.

  * Tweaked an import to make Python 2to3 able to handle it, while testing
    conversion to Python 3 by means of the 2to3 tool.

  * Fixed an issue that left html meta-characters unescaped in the
    release-notes shown under /release/

  * Added an alert on the login form, to be shown if a user's password has 
    been cleared.  Adjusted url reverse strings to match the changed view 
    function.

  * Tweaked the wording on the account creation whitelisting page to 
    emphasise the wording to be asked then emailing a querent.

  * Personal profile pages already show the primary (unicode) name of a 
    person.  Added the asciified name in parentheses, if different from the 
    primary name, in the page header.

  * Tweaked the release script's bower update part.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 Feb 2017 16:04:00 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.46.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.46.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)