Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.44.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 03:42:52 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.44.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.44.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Non-ASCII Name Support for Email Address Fields**

  This is a bugfix relelease which provides a reworked email address handling
  in order to be able to support non-ascii names as part of email address
  fields.  It also provides reworked generation of user names in the test
  suite in order to generate names from multiple non-ascii locales.  This
  fixes issue #2080.  The release also cleans the slate for the upcoming merge
  in of the Django 1.10 branch.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  18 Feb 2017 13:50:40 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.44.1'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.44.2.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)