Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.42.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 10:12:37 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.42.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.42.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Django 1.9**

  This release upgrades the datatracker to use version 1.9 of the Django
  framework.  Django 1.9 provides pluggable password validation support,
  stricter template syntax (which prevents some common mistakes), simplified
  call syntax for some common API calls, better database consistency checks
  when creating many-to-many key relationship (preventing references to
  nonexistent entries), and more [a].  A full diff of the upgrade changes is
  available in changeset [12764].

  [a] https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.9/releases/1.9/

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  31 Jan 2017 7:23:04 +0100

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.42.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.42.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)