Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.43.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 02:52:35 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.43.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.43.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Password Strength Meter**

  This release provides a zxcvbn-based password strenght meter when setting
  or changing a datatracker user password, and changes the default password
  hasher from PBKDF2 to BCrypt.  It adds support for datatracker management
  of additional wikis,  and changes the management of bower-packaged web
  assets to updating them to the latest minor release on each new datatracker
  release.  It also fixes a few bugs, and tweaks the IPR declaration pages to
  provide more complete information for declarations which indicate that 
  licensing conditions will be provided later.

  From the commit log:

  * Added a change password page, and linked to it from the account profile 
    page and user menu.  Added zxcvbn-based browser-side password strength 
    estimation on the various password setting, re-setting, and changing forms. 
    Added a change password test.  Changed ietfauth/urls.py to not use the 
    deprecated string form for views in urlpatterns.

  * Re-styled some auth-related forms to use a narrower form body on large 
    screens, for aesthethic reasons.

  * Added an explicit setting for the password hashers to use, in order to 
    place the bcrypt hasher first.  This makes BCrypt the default hasher.  
    Added the django_password_strength app to installed apps.

  * Added the zxcvbn bower component, for use in client-side password 
    strength estimation.

  * Added django-bcrypt (for bcrypt password hashing) and 
    django-password-strength (for browser-side zxcvbn password strength 
    estimation) to the requirements.

  * Added ordering for nomcom  Nominee objects.

  * Expanded the Nominee __unicode__() method to provide unique results by 
    including the nomcom year.

  * Tweaked the IPR Details page to show the possible a), b), and c) 
    choices under section 'V' when licensing declaration to be provided later 
    has been chosen.

  * Added a guard to prevent trying to get a document path for a meeting 
    document when the document is not associated with a meeting session.

  * Added support for management of trac wikis for explicitly named groups, 
    such as the IESG and IAOC.  Tweaked the dummy-run handling of the 
    create_group_wikis management command.

  * Added updating of static web assets to the release script.

  * Fixed a bug in a queryset argument in all_id_text(); __in was not used, 
    but the value given was a multi-row queryset.

  * @register.simple_tag now (in Django 1.9) needs explicit mark_safe() (or 
    format_html() which invokes mark_safe()).  Fixed one case which needed this.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  09 Feb 2017 09:03:53 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.43.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.43.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 09:02:55 -0500

Greetings all!

Datatracker 6.43.0 has been deployed to production.
Datatracker 6.43.1.dev0 has been deployed to the sandbox.

Matt

> On Feb 10, 2017, at 5:52 AM, Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hi,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> codesprints mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints
> 

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Software Engineer
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
5177 Brandin Court
Fremont, CA  94538

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 16:15:23 +0100

Thank you, Matt!

Best regards, Henrik