Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.41.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 04:19:46 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.41.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.41.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **IAB Programs Support and Wiki Support for Teams and Directorates**

  This release introduces support for IAB programs, and also extends the
  creation and permissions management support for Trac wikis to teams and
  directorates.  There are also some bugfixes.  From the commit log:

  * Changed the title of Section 7 of the IESG agenda as requested.  Fixes 
    issue #2167.

  * Fixed up the div tree to bring back the section navigation on the IESG
    agenda page, and fixed the div level and width for the footer.

  * Merged in [12724] from [email-masked]:
    Resolved an issue with merge_person_records caused by Django 1.8 upgrade.
    Fixes issue #2141.  

  * Merged in [12722] from [email-masked]:
    Added programs to the datatracker. Added use of restructuredtext for group
    about pages. Generalized several places where code handles different group
    types. Improved testing of group about.  

  * Changed settings_sqlitetest so that local developer additions to context
    processors and middleware classes are avoided.

  * Added a trac-admin role name, for help in assigning trac-admin rights to
    trac instances.  Extended the create_group_wikis management command to
    create and update wikis for groups of type 'team','ag' and 'dir', in
    addition to 'wg','rg' and 'area'; and also add people with role trac-admin
    in the group or in the secretariat to those given TRAC_ADMIN permissions
    in a Trac instance.

  * Changed semantics for can_manage_group() to include chairs etc, and
    changed calls with the old semantics to use can_manage_group_type().
    Rewrote can_manage_group() in terms of can_manage_group_type() and
    additional checks.  Fixes issue #2155.

  * Merged in [12706] from [email-masked]:
    Restrict editing ReviewSettings.skip_next to team secretaries and the 
    secretariat. Improve validation of skip_next value. Fixes #2149.  

  * Changed the failure leeway of the code coverage test percentage from 
    0.005% back to 0.02%.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  25 Jan 2017 12:17:30 -0800

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.41.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.41.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)