Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.36.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 08:15:17 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.36.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.36.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Trac wiki and issue tracker support**

  This release introduces a management command which will create new instances
  of Trac pages when new WGs, RGs, and Area groups are created, and also keep
  the admin permissions and issue tracker component updated with the group
  chair/secretaries and the groups documents.  Once existing wikis have been
  moved from tools.ietf.org, the management will be added to cron to be run
  regularly.

  The installation procedure changes slightly with this release, because we
  need to be able to use the system-installed subversion bindings for python.
  When running under virtualenv, it now has to be created like this::

	6.36.0 $ virtualenv --system-site-packages env

  There are also some bugfixes.  From the commit log:

  * Fixed a bug in the API cache key construction which could make the key 
    longer than necessary.

  * Added a test for meeting agenda in UTC

  * Removed some dead code.

  * Fixed the javascript code in the floor-plan template that adds room 
    links.  It didn't handle rooms without assinged floor-plans well.

  * Merged in a management command which provides glue code for creation 
    and maintenance of Trac issue tracker and wiki installations per group.  
    New groups of type wg, rg, and area will autmatically receive a Trac 
    instance.

  * Fixed a bug in testing for directory existence in the test setup.

  * Make sure that the svn component is enabled in the Trac config file, even
    if we can't find the Trac inherit-from settings file.

  * Made the wiki glue test skippable, in case the python subversion bindings
    are unavailable.  Added creation of temporary directories also for the svn
    repositores created for wikis during testing.

  * Make sure to not include draft name in the title extracted from draft 
    text.  Fixes a problem with bad info in 1id-abstracts.txt

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  20 Oct 2016 15:31:53 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.36.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.36.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Ryan Cross <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 11:34:02 -0700

All,

Datatracker 6.36.1.dev0 has been deployed to the sandbox.
Datatracker 6.36.0 has been deployed to production.

Ryan

> On Oct 21, 2016, at 8:15 AM, Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> Hi,
> 
> _______________________________________________
> codesprints mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 21:12:26 +0200

Thank you, Ryan!

	Henrik