Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.34.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 09:38:35 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.34.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.34.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Draft submission and document DOI fixes**

  This is a bugfix release which addresses several issues related to draft
  submission: incorrect timestamps and duplicate history events, a corner case
  where non-ascii draft content would cause an exception before the idnits
  message about non-ascii content was shown, and better handling of draft
  submissions where email address information is missing for some authors.
  The DOI information in the RFC feed is now represented better, and some
  pages which had invalid html has been corrected.

  Details from the commit log:

  * Added a data migration to fix up incorrect submission doc events.

  * Removed the code which created duplicate new revision doc events.
    Corrected the timestamp on approval docevents.  Changed where the
    submission upload docevent is created, to avoid spurious events for
    cancelled uploads.  Adjusted the person associated with some events from
    submitter to (System).  Added tests for the sequence of events associated
    with a submission.

  * Tweaked the admin models for submission events to show more relevant info.

  * Moved some code and tweaked the settings to ignore sql debugging functions
    when calculating code coverage.

  * Refined the sql debug info, making the table of queries sortable and
    adding duplication counts and accumulated query time.

  * Fixed some invalid html, and tweaked the html validation settings in the
    test crawler.

  * Merged in [12055] from [email-masked]:
    Modified the rfc feed to better represent dois. Fixes issue #2014.

  * Fixed 2 testing bugs.  Added tests for handling of submitters without 
    email and drafts with non-ascii names in the author section.

  * Code changes to handle draft submission authors without email addresses 
    better.

  * Changed to use plain_ascii() name for formatted_email() address.

  * Tweaked the text of a main menu item.

  * Added code to try various ways of handling non-ascii names/emails in draft
    submissions, in order to get past the early processing to the point where
    we run idnits and can flag non-ascii content, instead of failing with a
    server 500 error.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  02 Oct 2016 09:04:42 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.34.2'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.34.3.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)