Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.35.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 11:18:10 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.35.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.35.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release brings incremental improvements to the new proceedings pages;
  in particular it adds proceeding introductionary pages: Progress Report and
  Attendees.  It also fixes a large number of bugs and issues, and adds some
  performance improvements for the secretariat's schedule layout view, and for
  the IETFers app support view.

  Details from the commit log:

  * Modified a test in upcoming_ical() to not break if a group does not 
    have a parent.  Fixes a server 500 error.

  * Merged in ^/branch/proceedings/6.33.1.dev0@12141 from [email-masked]:
    Added meeting proceedings introduction pages: Progress Report and 
    Attendees.  Added a data migration to provide proceedings introduction 
    information for IETF 95 and 96.

  * Merged in [12132] from [email-masked]:
    Extended Liaison to_contacts field to 2000 characters.  Fixes #2024.   

  * Reverted one instance of caching, as it seems schedules can change 
    owners.

  * Fixed a schedule save-as redirect which could not match any URL, 
    leading to a 500 error.

  * Added some caching to methods which are called very often when showing 
    the meeting schedule edit view.

  * Merged in [12104] from [email-masked]:
    Don't show the request publication button for ise,irtf, and iab drafts 
    after publication has already been requested. Fixes #2019.  

  * The db api prefers resource URIs ending in slash -- make it so in 
    json_agenda().

  * Changed another class name that might trigger adblock.  Related to 
    issues #2016 and #2027.

  * Changed an unfortunate html class name 'adname' (Area Director name) 
    which triggered adblock.  Fixes issues #2016 and #2027.

  * Fixed room_name() to not fail when a timeslot has no location.  Fixes a 
    server 500 for agenda.json

  * Updated the requirements to exclude PyQuery 1.2.14.  PyQuery 1.2.14 fails
    on some selectors we use (in particular, line 1370 (action = ...) in
    submit.tests.do_submission_email() fails).  

  * Added the first stab at a helper script for setting up a minimal test
    environment on a new host.

  * Merged in [12099] from [email-masked]:
    Changed interim announcements and interim cancellation announcements to
    use mailtriggers. Added irtf-announce to announcements for IRTF groups.
    Fixes #2018.  

  * Added a migration to remove most of the duplicate 'Upload' doc events.

  * When converting submission events to doc events, post them in 
    chronological order.  Don't add upload doc events until we're past the 
    possibility of submission cancellation.

  * Merged in [12082] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed an issue where interim meeting request form didn't list research
    groups when the logged-in user was both a working group chair and a
    research group chair.  

  * Made it possible to merge nominations with inactive email addresses.
    By default the SearchableEmail form field only displays active email
    addresses, but this use case needs all known email addresses.

  * Fixed inclusion of tablesorter css and js for use when displaying the
    SQL query list in development mode.

  * Added admin support for the DocumentAuthor model.

  * Fixed a place where email addresses which were not all lowercase could
    slip in, which messed up some reverse table relationships.  (This was
    found by running our check_referential_integrity management command.)

  * Fixed a problem with the error message text for the nominee email edit 
    form.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  17 Oct 2016 10:34:28 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.35.0'

For development, copy the new development version instead:
  'svn copy https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.35.1.dev0' <YOURBRANCH>

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)