Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.26.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 04:34:17 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.26.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.26.0) ietf; urgency=high

  **Meeting floor plans**

  This release adds basic support for meeting venue floorplans and room
  location, including JSON API access to floorplan images and room
  coordinates.  Floorplan data for IETF 96 in Berlin is also provided in a
  data migration.  Not part of this release, but planned for a later release,
  is support for arrows pointing out rooms, and secretariat support for room
  location input.  Merged in from ^/personal/henrik/6.25.2-floorplans.

  There are also a few bugfixes included:

  * Save submitted session agendas as UTF-8, not as ascii.  Should fix a few
    server 500 errors on session agenda uploads.

  * Added an explicit PhantomJS(port=0) as a workaround for old phantomjs 
    instances staying around and blocking the port needed to run tests.

  * Merged in [11512] from [email-masked]:
    Allow RG secretaries to manipulate meeting materials. Fixes #1836.  

  * In the internet-draft submission status page, point at the datatracker 
    page for the document, rather than the repository copy of the document.

  * Added a method Person.ascii_name() for use when generating 1id-*.txt 
    files.  Added caching for Person.plain_name(). Fixes a problem with 
    non-ascii names in 1id-*.txt which lead to non-ascii names in xml2rfc 
    reference files.

  * Merged in [11504] from [email-masked]:
    Remove old interim proceedings location reference.   

  * Merged in [11501] from [email-masked]:
    Change search results for recordings to link to the actual recording. 
    Fixes #1895.  

  * Merged in [11500] from [email-masked]:
    Allow non-official schedules to be viewed in the same ways the official 
    schedule for a meeting can be viewed. Fixes #1959.  

  * Merged in [11498] from [email-masked]:
    Fix interim meeting get_proceedings_url() functions.   

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  07 Jul 2016 13:08:48 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.26.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.26.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)