Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.23.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 06:20:53 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.23.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.23.0) ietf; urgency=low

  **Additional account creation safeguards**

  This release provides additional safeguards against malicious account
  creation, and support functions to let the secretariat manually bypass the
  safeguards when needed.

  * Merged in ^/personal/henrik/6.22.1-acctdeps which provides additional
    account creation requirements.

  * Changed the IESG photo page to show full area name instead of area acronym
    in each box heading.  Linked the area name to the area page.  Removed the
    area acronym under each picture.  Tweaked the vertical alignment of photo
    wells.  Fixes an issue raised by [email-masked]

  * Fixed some tests.

  * Added a clean() method to the Group creation form which requires a BoF to
    have a parent group.  Fixes issue #1970.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  15 Jun 2016 15:11:18 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.23.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.23.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)