Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.22.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 08:10:05 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.22.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.22.2) ietf; urgency=low

  This is a patch release which updates various web assets (json libs
  and such).  From the commit log:

  * Merged in [11358] from [email-masked]:
    Updated vnu to 16.6.14.  

  * Merged in [11357] from [email-masked]:
    Updated various web assets.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  15 Jun 2016 07:53:27 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.22.2'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.22.3.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)