Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.22.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 08:14:15 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.22.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.22.1) ietf; urgency=low

  This is a small bugfix release which fixes a number of issues which made
  some manual actions necessary in order to use the 6.22.0 release in
  development mode.

  * Added a missing __init__.py file.

  * Added default media and photo directories for use in development.  
    Changed settings to point to the media dir in development.

  * Fixed a bug in the default alias-file settings.

  * Improved data migration for plain_name aliases.

  * Tweaked indentation of inline python in the mkdevbranch bash script.

  * Tweaked bin/mkrelease to be more quiet.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  13 Jun 2016 15:02:47 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.22.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.22.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)