Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.25.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 13:51:17 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.25.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.25.0) ietf; urgency=high

  **Enhanced testing**

  This release brings in added tests for template parsing and checking the
  correspondence between the dynamic and static resources that templates
  reference, and the url patterns and static resources that are actually
  available.  It makes the test coverage figures more consistent across test
  runs, checks for proper cache functioning, and adds functionality to the
  coverage_changes management command.  It also fixes a number of bugs for
  issues found as a result of the improved testing.  Finally, it changes to
  memory-based session storage, instead of database-based.

  Excerpt from the commit log:

  * Added 3 tests which checks 1) that all templates can be parsed and 
    loaded, 2) that url template-tags refer to an urlconf callback that exists, 
    and 3) that static template-tags resolve to urls that work.  This was 
    prompted by some 500 errors earlier which weren't caught by existing texts.

  * Cached the list of template paths in test_runner.py so we can call it 
    multiple times cheaply.

  * Merged in [11479] from [email-masked]:
    Remove references to non-existent views from templates.

  * Fixed some missing and mistyped web assets found with 
    test_template_statics_exists().

  * Fixed a place where a logged-in user without associcated Person would 
    cause a 500 instead of 403.

  * Added settings to use the cache back-end for sessions.  Separated out 
    the preference cookie age from the session age.  Made the session age 
    refresh on each access, and set the session timeout to 4 weeks of no access.

  * Refactored the code to skip coverage testing a bit, and added skipping 
    of template and url coverage.

  * Added a production-mode check to verify that the cache is functioning 
    as expected.

  * Added missing right-angle for a div.  Made some form elements initially 
    display: none in order to avoid elements jumping around on initial form 
    rendering.  Fixed alignment of Submit and Back buttons, by proper nesting 
    and col-md- class.

  * Added a banner on top of the agenda view of unofficial agendas (which 
    now work) indicating that it's not the official agenda.

  * Added an optional parameter 'owner' to meeting.views.agenda().  Fixed 
    issues #1959 and #1615

  * Fixed a buggy urlpattern regexp which would eat up the last character 
    in an url if not given an extension.

  * Added the ability to list absolute coverage data, not only show 
    relative differences, to the coverage_changes management command.

  * Added to PLAN: lift in draft htmlization lib from tools.ietf.org

  * Added a check for the phantomjs binary to the skip-selenium tests in 
    ietf/meeting/tests_js.py, in order to be able to add selenium to 
    requirements.txt.  This will make the selenium tests run if phantomjs is 
    available on the system, without manually having to install the selenium 
    module.  This should make the buildbot run the selenium tests, too.

  * Tweaked the release page a bit, fixing vertical alignment of revision 
    comments when breaking across lines, comment appearance on iPads, and 
    introducing striped tables.

  * Changed the code test coverage checking to never register coverage 
    counts for tests that are sometimes skipped.  Removed now unwanted skip 
    settings from the releasetest settings.

  * Removed dead templates.

  * Removed dead code.

  * Language tweaks

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  28 Jun 2016 02:22:54 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.25.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.25.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)