Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.20.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 05:37:45 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.20.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.20.0) ietf; urgency=high

  **Better Yang model support, Reworked meeting schedule management, Release management of cron jobs**

  This is a mixed feature and bugfix release.  It provides additional
  support for Yang models, reworked pages for meeting schedule
  management, adds a crontab file as part of the release managed files,
  and provides a whole bunch of bugfixes.  Details below:

  * Merged in [11137] from [email-masked]:
    Reworked the pages that manage all the possible schedules for a 
    meeting. Removed a lot of custom javascript. Fixes issue #1921.  

  * Merged in [11133] from [email-masked]:
    Cleanup: Remove hooks for TowTruck.  

  * Merged in [11132] from [email-masked]:
    Minor template typo correction.  

  * Merged in [11129] from [email-masked]:
    Have person.formatted_email() return the primary address if one is so 
    marked. Fixes issue #1928.  

  * Merged in [11128] from [email-masked]:
    Leave out the sentence about consensus when requesting publication as 
    the ISE. Fixes issue #1952.  

  * Merged in [11122] from [email-masked]:
    Add page counts to doc.json. Fixes issue #1936.  

  * Merged in [11120] from [email-masked]:
    Update announcement tool permissions for new IAOC chair.   

  * Merged in [11118] from [email-masked]:
    Move standalone monthly report scripts to bin directory.   

  * Merged in [11116] from [email-masked]:
    Add an entry to GROUP_EVENT_CHOICES for status updates. Fixes issue #1948.  

  * Excluded management commands from code coverage figures -- testing is 
    possible but in many cases would be so slow that the test suite would 
    become much more painful to run.

  * Merged in [11112] and [11113] from [email-masked]:
    Add a page to show the active status reports all in one place. Fixes 
    issue #1951.

  * Tweaked the field names of Person name fields to make the intended use 
    clearer.

  * Fixed the function has_rfc_editor_note() to return boolean -- datetime 
    cannot be serialized as JSON, so /iesg/agenda/agenda.json was broken when 
    there was an rfc-editor-note.

  * Added a crontab file to be symlinked from /etc/cron.d/, and related 
    scripts to be run from cron.  Requires refactoring of CronRunner and 
    NightRunner scripts before activation, to avoid duplicate runs.

  * Added a django management command to populate yang model libraries from 
    RFCs and drafts.

  * Add support for legacy IPR search arguments, for compatibility with old 
    ipr search URLs.

  * Additional fix for issue issue #1950, removing the double slash.

  * Added a missing '?join' to each group's xmpp link on the charter pages,
    and removed an unwanted double slash.  Fixes issue #1950

  * Fixed the multiple (incorrect) extension problem for some materials 
    links.  Fixes issue #1947.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  05 May 2016 05:05:15 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.20.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.20.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)