Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.14.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 07:43:10 -0800

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.14.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.14.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Meetings Tabs on Group Pages**

  This is a mixed bugfix and feature release.  The most notable new features
  are: 

  - The WG and RG pages now have 'Meetings' tabs, which lists regular and
    interim meetings with links to agenda, minutes, and materials.

  - The IESG Telechat Agenda now shows "(Has RFC Editor Note)" after the I-D
    filename if there is an RFC Editor Note associated with the document.

  - Improved calculation of 'modified' timestamps for meetings, to make it
    possible for meeting apps like 'IETFers' to know when to fetch updated
    meeting data without having to poll all sessions and timeslots regularly
    in order to catch changes.

  Here's the full list of fixes and features:

  * Merged in [10780] from [email-masked]:
    Stop making active unknown-email- objects. Mark existing such objects 
    as inactive. Tweak exception handling in submit/utils to make it obvious 
    that the utilities will not change the person an existing Email record is 
    pointing to.  

  * Removed previously mandatory but unwanted '.html' suffixes on meeting views.

  * Merged in [10779] from [email-masked]:
    Added the ability to associate documents with sessions from the document
    main page.  Integrated the group meetings tab with the secretariat meeting
    request and meeting materials pages.  Made better use of bootstrap styling
    for the meetings tab and session details view. 

  * Consolidated multiple group contextmenu buttonlist elements into one.  
    Changed button links into plain links for agenda/minutes/materials -- makes 
    the bage less busy, takes up less room, and lessens the conflation between 
    action buttons and links.

  * Merged in [10770], [10771], [10772], and [10773] from [email-masked]:

    The IESG Telechat Agenda now shows "(Has RFC Editor Note)" after the I-D
    filename if there is an RFC Editor Note associated with the document.
    This was added to the html and txt versions of the agenda.  It was not
    added to the Secretariat view or the Scribe view of the agenda.

    For transition, when an AD edits the RFC Editor Note, they need to move
    the text from the current writeup into the new field.  Returning documents
    on the telechat agenda seems to be the biggest opportunity for something
    to fall between the cracks.  If an event of type "changed_rfc_editor_note'
    exists, and the string "RFC Editor Note" appears in the text of the most
    recent 'changed_ballot_writeup_text' event, then a message is shown that
    tells the AD to remove the RFC Editor Note from the writeup.

  * Merged in [10765] from [email-masked]:
    Correctly identify group work items in announce_to_lists.txt. Fixes #1901.

  * Merged in [10764] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a RemovedInDjango19Warning: The django.forms.util module has been
    renamed.  Use django.forms.utils instead.

  * Merged in [10763] from [email-masked]:
    Updated some web assets. Also change bower.json so bower can automatically
    fetch newer minor or patch releases for the assets.  

  * Merged in [10758] from [email-masked]:
    Provide help-text for the new-status field when editing status change
    document relations. Fixes #1898.  

  * Merged in [10757] from [email-masked]:
    Fix from Ole Laursen for the javascript managing status-change document
    relationships. Fixes #1899. 

  * Merged in [10756] from [email-masked]:
    Tweak factories to not randomly create keys that violate constraints.  

  * Merged in [10755] from [email-masked]:
    Change merge-person-records, don't delete User until we handle related 
    objects.   

  * Added a script to disambiguate document timestamps for the last 3 years,
    in order to avoid AmbiguousTimestamp exceptions and HTTP 500 errors for
    certain documents and document envents which fell in the autumn PDT-PST
    duplicate hour.

  * Changed draft submission confirmation to not fail if the login used is
    missing an associated person record.

  * Merged in [10734] from [email-masked]:
    Excluded concluded bofs from the set of groups for which a person can
    pre-approve drafts. Restore AD access to preapproval. (Need to consider
    adding delegate and group secretary access). Fixes #1896.  

  * Merged in [10733] from [email-masked]:
    Show session details for interims as well as ietf meetings.  

  * Merged in [10732] from [email-masked]:
    Filter unused document types from the search form. Fixes #1890.  

  * Merged in [10731] from [email-masked]:
    Addresses issues uncovered by the test-crawler. Adds missing DocAlias
    records for several document types. Creates DocAlias objects when
    createing Document objects for those document types. Identifies places in
    code to touch when we are ready to expose the bluesheets and recording
    document types at /doc/. (The data rows and the content store need work
    before doing so). 

  * Merged in [10728] from [email-masked]:
    Refactored meeting urls file without changing functionality in prepation
    for extending some views to handle interims. Reduced the level of
    redundancy in the way the urls lists were constructed.  

  * Merged in [10726] from [email-masked]:
    Added listing all the area directors back. Related to #1889.  

  * Merged in [10725] from [email-masked]:
    Modified notification text for merges of multiple Person records for the
    same person.

  * Merged in [10723] from [email-masked]:
    Tweaked the rendering of Area Directors in the charter text used in
    new-work, internal review, external review, and group action messages to
    display. Fixes #1889.  

  * Merged [10721] and [10724] from [email-masked]:
    Removed Test watermark from interim meeting index background.  Rewrote
    merge-person-records utility script to handle all related objects in a
    generic manner, remove old User records and handle email primary
    attribute.  Fixes #1627.

  * Merged in [10719] from [email-masked]:
    Added a meetings tab to the group information page. Links to minutes,
    agendas, and materials for each session at each meeting. Improves the UI
    for the session materials page.  

  * Merged in [10701] from [email-masked]:
    Simplified meeting.session_details. Shows all sessions for a meeting on 
    one page instead of having a page per session. Removes the by-date, 
    by-weekday, by-sequence mechanic. 

  * Changed the calculation of 'modified' time for a meeting, and also changed
    the 'updated' field for Session, TimeSlot, and SchedTimeSessAssignments to
    auto-update on any changes to the objects.

  * Enabled resource sorting by modification time for Sessions, Timeslots, and
    Assignments.  Fixed a bug which left Timeslot.duration null in the
    resources.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  07 Feb 2016 14:39:46 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.14.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout https://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.14.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)