Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.13.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 06:44:23 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.13.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.13.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release, to have a clean slate before merging in the
  Bootstrap facelift for 6.0.0.  Details:

  * Merged in [9428] from [email-masked]:
    Properly mark (and test) older ballot comment and discuss text after a new
    revision is submitted. Fixes bug #1656.  

  * Merged in [9426] from [email-masked]:
    Add several 'From' options for IAD user of announcement tool.   

  * Merged in [9375] from [email-masked]:
    Put old style slides directly into archived. Migrate IETF92 materials to
    match.  

  * Merged in [9351] from [email-masked]:
    Removed sessonly, replacing the idea with a separate State. Add tests
    checking how materials show on agenda views.  

  * Fixed style attributes which resulted in red text on red background for
    some error messages

  * Buildbot changes: Separated out the schedulers for trunk, personal/* and
    branch/*.  Corrected regex patterns which extract unittest details.  Added
    a first tentative email notifier.  Added ForceSchedulers, in order to be
    able to force builds.

  * Changed all explicitly set HttpResponse content_types to specify charset.
    Django sets charset if you don't specify a content_type; if you specify
    one you also must add a charset specification (if you want one).  Fixes
    issue #1647.

  * Fixed a typo in the sort key generation for the sort on ipr count in
    document search results.

  * Updated release data and mkrelease support, which calculates the 
    release coverage snapshot without invoking tests that developers won't 
    ordinarily be able to run on their laptops/work machines.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  09 Apr 2015 14:00:30 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.13.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.13.2.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)