Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v6.0.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 13:32:12 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v6.0.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (6.0.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  **Facelift using Bootstrap**

  During more than a year, from July 2013 to late 2014, Lars Eggert,
  <[email-masked]>, has worked intensively on a major facelift to the
  datatracker, porting the GUI to Bootstrap. The work took 287 separate
  commits , and comprised changes to 1016 different files.

  This work has turned the IETF Datatracker website into a responsive website
  which support use on a much larger variety of devices, from small mobile
  devices to desktops.

  The work relies heavily on the capabilities of Bootstrap, and continues to
  use the Django framework which the datatracker has been build on since
  version 2.00.

  Additional page conversion work has been done by Ole Laursen, with final
  style tweaks, bug-fixes and adaptations by Henrik Levkowetz in order to take
  care of some remaining rough edges and give it a distinct colour palette and
  a matching selection of fonts.

  The fonts, PT Serif for body text, PT Sans Caption for headers, PT Sans for
  menus, and PT Mono for monospaced documents are from ParaType, and are
  served by Google Fonts.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  13 Apr 2015 20:23:56 +0000

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/6.0.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/6.0.1.dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)