Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.6.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 02:01:27 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.6.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.6.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  * Added an x_frame_options setting to permit datatracker pages to be 
    embedded in tools parges, for the tools tutorial.

  * Merged in [8057] from [email-masked]:
    Changed Document.get_absolute_url to handle case of non-meeting-based
    group materials, fixes #1440 

  * Merged in [8045] from [email-masked]:
    Added code to grant IETF Trust Chair permissions for Announcement Tool.  

  * Merged in [8003],[8004] and [8005] from [email-masked]:
    Added email subscription and web-archive links to the datatracker wg
    summary page.  Fixes issue #958.

  * Rewrote the draft-alias and group-alias generation scripts to generate 
    matching aliases and virtual files for postfix.

  * Adjusted the permissions checking in has_role to accept bof chairs and 
    secretaries.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  15 Jul 2014 01:55:01 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.6.1'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.6.2-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:32:53 -0400

Datatracker 5.6.1 has been deployed.

Matt

> 	(via the mkrelease script)

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Asst. IT Director
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
http://www.amsl.com

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 13:25:10 +0200

> Datatracker 5.6.1 has been deployed.

Thank you, Matt!

Best regards,

	Henrik