Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.6.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 12:40:29 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.6.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.6.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release adds group page support also for non-WG/RG groups, extending
  and generalising the work done recently to add RG pages.  In particular,
  this provides the Edu team with a place to upload and display educational
  materials.

  Changelog:

  * Merged in branch/iola/team-support from [email-masked].  This generalises 
    and extends the group support for WGs and RGs so that also other groups, 
    such as for instance the Edu Team, can have pages.

  * Miscellaneous other minor changes mostly related to merging, testing and admin.
  
 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  02 Jul 2014 12:36:25 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.6.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.6.1-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 16:08:51 -0400

Datatracker 5.6.0 has been deployed.

Matt

> 	(via the mkrelease script)

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Asst. IT Director
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
http://www.amsl.com

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 22:11:20 +0200

> Datatracker 5.6.0 has been deployed.

Thank you, Matt!

Best regards,

	Henrik