Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.6.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 14:21:47 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.6.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.6.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This release contains the datatracker bugfixes and enhancements from the
  IETF-90 Code Sprint.  Many thanks to everyone that contributed!

  Contributions that continue to arrive during the week will be merged in
  to a new release at the end of the week or the beginning of next week.

  * Merged in [8155] from [email-masked]:
    Allow Team Chairs access to proceedings.  

  * Merged in [8154] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed a bug where ScheduledSession objects were still being created
    without a related session.  

  * Merged in [8150] from [email-masked]:
    Small cleanup refactor removing redundant configuration line in settings
    for charter text URLs.  

  * Changed the length of the NameModel slug field from 8 to 32 characters. 
    Added a corresponding migration.

  * Merged in [8146] from [email-masked]:
    Changed the ietfauth file to allow to change the replaces relationship 
    without setting the doc stream. Fixes ticket #1305.  

  * Merged in [8143] from [email-masked]:
    Allow IRTF chair to adopt a draft into any RG.  Fixes #1082. 

  * Merged in [8137] from [email-masked]:
    First automated javascript test using PhantomJS and Selenium.  

  * Merged in personal/shane/v5.6.2-dev0@8144 from [email-masked]:
    Added untrack to document and search pages. Fixes #1381.

  * Merged in [8136] from [email-masked]:
    Added display of the relevant draft revision number for ballot comments.
    Fixes issue #911.  

  * Permit really long sessions, and don't expire sessions on browser 
    close.  On request from Pete Resnick.

  * Merged in [8122] from [email-masked]:
    Force mailing to secretary when a charter state changed to internal or
    external review.  Fixes ticket #1444.  

  * Merged in [8121] from [email-masked]:
    Added a 'No Errata' indication for RFCs with no errata.  Changed the link
    to the draft text for expired drafts to use the archive at
    www.ietf.org/archive/id/ instead of tools.ietf.org/id/. Fixes ticket #1112
    and #1432.  

  * Added a meta tag to the base template, to specify a page character set.

  * Merged in [8114] from [email-masked]:
    Changed the template to highlight groups from different areas instead of
    the same area. Fixes ticket #1368.  

  * Merged in [8099] from [email-masked]:
    Use the name field from the materials upload form. Fixes ticket #1445.  

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  22 Jul 2014 06:35:14 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.6.2'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.6.3-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 17:35:12 -0400

Datatracker 5.6.2 has been deployed.

Matt

> 	(via the mkrelease script)

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Asst. IT Director
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
http://www.amsl.com

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 23:45:55 +0200

Thank you, Matt!

Best regards,

	Henrik