Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.5.2

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:22:00 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.5.2, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.5.2) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a bugfix release which updates the database contents with bindings for
  breaks and registration timeslots that make the agenda pages come out as
  intended.

  Changelog:

  * Modified the code which adds non-session entries to a schedule so as to 
    bind a Session object also to Break and Registration timeslots, through the 
    Schedule/Timeslot/Session m2m table.  This makes the agenda templates work 
    as expected.  There's also a migration and a standalone script that fills 
    in this information for existing schedules.

  * Tweaked the test-crawler to show the complete chain of referrers for a 
    failing URL.

  * Don't show dash after timeslot names in the ietf agenda if there's no 
    associated location.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  30 Jun 2014 10:05:55 -0700

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.5.2'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.5.3-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 13:30:16 -0400

Datatracker 5.5.2 has been deployed.

Matt

> 	(via the mkrelease script)

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Asst. IT Director
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
http://www.amsl.com

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 19:35:58 +0200

Thank you, Matt!

Best regards,

	Henrik