Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.5.0

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 14:26:14 -0700

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.5.0, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.5.0) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a feature release, which introduces pages and workflow support for
  IRTF RGs, similar to what is available for IETF WGs.  You'll find the rg pages
  under /rg/, for instance https://datatracker.ietf.org/rg/cfrg .  Having this
  new baseline in place, I'm sure we'll get requests for refinements, but
  this should be a reasonable first pass at providing this functionality.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  03 Jun 2014 23:12:44 -0200

The new version is available for installation through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.5.0'

For development, check out the new development version instead:
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/dev/5.5.1-dev0'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 17:44:05 -0400

Datatracker 5.5.0 has been deployed.

Matt

> 	(via the mkrelease script)

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Asst. IT Director
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
http://www.amsl.com

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 23:50:50 +0200

Hi Matt,

> Datatracker 5.5.0 has been deployed.

Thank you!

Best regards,

	Henrik