Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.4.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 17:12:42 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.4.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.4.1) ietf; urgency=high

  This is a minor bugfix release, to fix an issue with the mail handling
  infrastructure where one bad email recipient address for a notification
  message (about for instance a state change) could cause some actions related
  to the state change to be skipped:

  * Merged in [7635] from [email-masked]:
    Replumbed how SMTP Exceptions are handled, which involved refactoring
    several mail functions.

  * Also fixed a bug in the agenda editing code caused by a change of an
    attribute name in the python code but not doing the same change in
    templates using the attribute.

  * Changed the logic for what is the 'current' ietf meeting to disregard 
    whether there's an agenda for the meeting or not.  This lets people see the 
    correct session request page for the current meeting.  However, it also 
    makes the /meeting/agenda.html page fail because there's no schedule 
    associated with the meeting; so alternative pages saying 'No agenda 
    available' has been added, too.

  * We're now showing the login link with a http:// scheme instead of 
    https:// when in debug mode, in order to be able to log in when using 
    'python manage.py runserver', which only supports http.

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  25 Apr 2014 00:08:02 +0200

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.4.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 14:01:47 -0400

Datatracker 5.4.1 has been deployed.

Matt

> 	(via the mkrelease script)

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Asst. IT Director
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
http://www.amsl.com

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 21:10:26 +0200

Thank you, Matt!

Best regards,

	Henrik