Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.3.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 23:23:36 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.3.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.3.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor release, with a number of bug-fixes and a few enhancements.
  Notable enhancements are the ability to set the document consens field back
  to Unknown after it has been set to Yes or No, and an enhancement to the
  test infrastructure that lets tests of email handling interact with a
  real recipient SMTP server, instead of ending in a stub.

  Details:

  * Merged in [7591] from [email-masked]:
    Added a real (if simple) SMTP server to the test framework and tests 
    handling of exceptions and rejected addresses. Fixes ticket #1314.  

  * Merged [7590] from [email-masked]: 
    Changed when the consensus field is displayed and who can edit it for IETF
    stream documents. Fixes bug #1380.  

  * Merged [7589] from [email-masked]: 
    Functional changes allowing consensus to be set back to Unknown. Fixes
    ticket #1150.  

  * Merged [7588] from [email-masked]: 
    Schema migration to allow consensus to be set back to unknown. Related to
    ticket #1150.  

  * Merged in [7587] from [email-masked]:
    Anyone with a role in a group could preapprove drafts. Changed that to 
    an explicit subset of roles. Fixes ticket 998.  

  * Merged in [7586] from [email-masked]:
    Fixed calculation of needed ballots for status-change documents. Added 
    needed ballots tests for drafts and status-change docs. Fixes bug 1116.  

  * When we deployed the rewritten public datatracker, we went from django
    auth to basic http auth.  At that time we also changed the session timeout
    time to 12 hours, from the default 2 weeks.  I see no need to use a
    non-default setting now that we're back to using django auth; changing the
    session timeout time back to 2 weeks.

  * Merged in [7519] from [email-masked]:
    Removed uses of gzip middleware - the decorator thing breaks the ETags 
    for some reason, as noted in issue #518, and it seems consensus is that we 
    should do this in Apache instead for the whole site 

  * Merged [7421] from [email-masked]: 
    Fixed a crash bug in the redirection logic that occurs when someone posts
    a draft without an access token from the email confirmation step 

  * Merged [7416] from [email-masked]: 
    Redo the quickfix to the "Send and Post" button bug (mentioned in issue
    #1308) so that we still do the validation correctly, but just always show
    the button (even if it's unusable) 

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  16 Apr 2014 22:44:54 +0200

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.3.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 09:13:07 -0400

Datatracker 5.3.1 has been deployed.

Matt

> 	(via the mkrelease script)

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Asst. IT Director
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
http://www.amsl.com

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 15:34:31 +0200

Thank you, Matt!

Best regards,

	Henrik