Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v5.2.1

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 17:29:02 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v5.2.1, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (5.2.1) ietf; urgency=medium

  This is a minor release, with some bugfixes and some enhancements.  It also
  contains some reworked secretariat code, which changes part of the authentication
  handling in preparation for the next release (5.3.0), which will transition
  the datatracker from using HTTP basic authentication, to Django's built-in
  authentication scheme.

  * Merged in [7568] from [email-masked]: 
    Grant ISOC CEO access to announcement tool, change announcement tool from
    option 'IAB Executive Director' to 'IAB Executive Administrative Manager' 

  * Merged in [7557] from [email-masked]: 
    Update reference relationships (asyncronously) for new rfcs found when
    syncing with the rfc index. Fixes ticket #1347.  

  * Added some datatracker development notes from the testing extension
    (pyflakes etc.) work

  * Merged in [ 7454] and [7549] from [email-masked]:
    Changes to the secretariat code, to support Django authentication instead
    of basic http auth, and fixes to the tests to work with the secauth
    middleware changes.

  * Pyflakes cleanup to be compliant with pyflakes 0.8.1, which seems to find
    things 0.8.0 didn't find.

  * Changed URLs with explicit scheme from http to https.  Emails that are
    sent out from the datatracker will now specify URLs with https:, rather
    than http.

  * Added a fix to exclude empty email addresses from the send list.

  * The ietf/patches directory doesn't work out as intended, and causes 
    some confusion with the /a/www/ietf-datatracker/patches/ directory on the 
    production server.

  * Backfilled the changelog file, back to 2.00

  * Merged in [7153] from [email-masked]:

    Fixed a typo in code that looks for the IRTF chair email address while 
    adding replaces relationships.
    Made that code slightly more robust.
    Fixes ticket #1253 

 -- Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>  06 Apr 2014 17:10:16 +0200

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/5.2.1'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 13:31:33 -0400

Greetings everyone!

Datatracker 5.2.1 has been deployed.

Matt

> 	(via the mkrelease script)

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Asst. IT Director
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
http://www.amsl.com

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 19:39:18 +0200

Thank you, Matt!

Best regards,

	Henrik