Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.82

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 19:13:18 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.82, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.82) ietf; urgency=high
  * Removed the ams_filters template tag file from the meeting app -- it 
    was a copy of the ams_filters under secr/, and masked it.
  * Added another state to the possible IETFWG states in the group proxy 
    models file, to avoid exceptions.
  * Changed the 'pipe' utility to work with commands taking input
    on standard in, also when providing an emtpy string as input.
    This is now different from providing 'None' as the input
    argument, or omitting it.
  * Tweaked the utility script to find missing submission confirmation 
    emails.
  * Rewrote html and text agenda templates to take schedule as data.
  * Added the utility program (vzic) used to generate timezone-specific iCalendar 
    information, and the original .ics files generated by the utility program 
    in 2010.
  * Added some code to vzic to make it output symlinks for all timezone 
    links specified in the Olson database, not only some of them.
  * Included newly generated .ics files, from
    http://www.iana.org/time-zones/repository/releases/tzdata2013h.tar.gz.
    This updates the .ics files to use timezone information current as of 27
    Oct 2013.
  * Added links to the individual nominee fedback pages to the
    private nomcom index page, in order to make it easier to find
    and look at the feedback for a filtered set of nominees.
  * Added a template filter to do required escaping in iCalendar pages.
  * Changed the path to iCalendar vtimezone information to point into the
    release directory, so that we can make updated vtimezone information
    available directly in a release, instead of out-of-band.
  * Provided new methods Meeting.vtimezone() which return a vtimezone stanza
    for ical files, based on the timezone setting for a meeting, fetched from
    a pre- generated file; and Session.ical_status(), which provides a string
    appropriate for use in ical STATUS: entries.
  * New view code and templates for agenda pages, updating all agenda
    templates to take schedule-specific information so that they will work
    with arbitrary schedules, not just the official schedule for a meeting.
  * Updated test masters to match the changed (and now more predictable) order
    of some entries in the agenda pages.
  * Merged [6486] from [email-masked]: 
    Slightly more than minimal changes to have questionnaire reminders go 
    only to those nominees who have accepted but have not yet sent in a 
    questionnaire for a given position 
  * Marked some instances of code in the meetings app which used variables
    that don't exist with XXX Fixme.  Removed dependency on the logging
    module, we use syslog by default.  Replaced some log.debug() calls with
    debug.log().
  * Removed a lot of dead code and unused imports.
  * Merged [6580] from [email-masked]: 
    Reverted materials.html and the view that drives it to before the 4.70 
    merge.
    Tweaked the view to get (I hope) the right things. 
  * Updated the template and support functions for iPhone agenda page.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.82'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Steve Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 11:26:18 -0700

Hi Henrik,

Datatracker v4.82 has been deployed.

Best regards,
Steve

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:14:40 +0100

Thank you, Steve!

Best regards,

	Henrik