Subject: [codesprints] A few themes in the tickets (and conversations around them)

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 15:32:41 -0500

All -

While going through the tickets and email around tracker support, I ran 
across the following themes often enough to make note of them.
I'm listing them here so we can start talking about them at (or better, 
before) the sprint.

* The tracker needs better support for the IRTF
* We should write code to assist with correcting multiple Person records 
for an individual when we find them
* Folks want to undo steps that cause state to spring into existance - 
particularly, people want to be able to put drafts back into ID-Exists
* We still have issues (or at least tickets) around text being reflowed, 
or not, in surprising ways (such as DISCUSS and COMMENT text)
* We might be able to provide a smarter form for the shepherd report

For instance, the right thing to do with ID-Exists may not be to simply 
provide a way to "put it back in that state". Rather, it might be better
to change how we display the concept that the document does not yet have 
IESG (or any other) state.

RjS