Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.81

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 00:19:51 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.81, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.81) ietf; urgency=medium
  * Merged in branch/amsl/1.50@6388 from [email-masked], with secretariat
    tool announcement fixes, permission fixes, and agenda database schema
    fixes.
  * Required logins to be all-lowercase.  This was prompted by repeated
    trouble with people registering non-lowercase logins, then trying to log
    in with all-lowercase, or vice versa.
  * Merged [6465] and [6466] from [email-masked]:
    Added the ability to send reminders to complete questionnaires to nominees
    in the accepted state.  Changed the send_reminders management command to
    not take any arguments and run against all active nomcoms.  Removed bugs
    from the send_reminders management command and added tests for it.
    Adjusted several dbtemplate titles and content.  Fixes bug 1157
  * Merged [6468] and [6469] from [email-masked]:
    Now a Nomcom incumbent can be set to None for positions. Fixes #1156.
  * Let Timeslot.session() Return the first session, rather than none, for
    timeslots with multiple associated sessions for the public schedule.
  * Made the timeslots sent to the agenda.ics and agenda.txt template
    distinct, to avoid duplicate agenda items.  Fixes issue #1155.
  * Added caching for the somewhat costly TimeSlot.session() method/property.
    This speeds up text agenda generation using the legacy template
    substantially.
  * Tweaked the strings displayed when a plenary agenda cannot be shown.
  * Changed the select statement in MeetingProxy.sessions() to produce correct
    results for the official agenda, and filter out timeslot entries without
    scheduled sessions.
  * Remove the AD information from the text agenda until we fix the database
    so that it displays consistently correctly for past meetings.
  * Reverted to release 4.72 versions of several functions and methods,
    starting with agenda_info() and the view functions that use it.  Also
    changed meeting/tests/agenda.py to accept matching return values.
    Reverted old supporting models and proxy models to 4.72 versions, too, in
    meeting/proxy.py and proceedings/models.py.  Updated the proxy models
    which rely on TimeSlot to work properly with the m2m sessions field, and
    adjusted some other functions, such as session_agenda() to also understand
    the m2m sessions field (and its reverse).  Added an understanding of the
    "bof-conc" state to the code which returns 'BOF' or 'WG' for agenda
    templates.
  * Reverted to release 4.72 versions of txt, ics, and csv agendas, with minor
    tweaks.
  * Improved the test suite with improved diff tests for retrieved urltest
    files.  A number of other test tweaks and enhancements, including several
    known-good master files to diff generated pages against.
  * Cleanup action: replaced the noTable block construct with start/end
    table_content blocks in order to not have to open and close tables in
    different blocks, and not have empty tables lying about.
  * Reinstated the release 4.72 get_agenda_info() as legacy_get_agenda_info(),
    and tweaked it to work with the new Timeslot model's sessions field.
    Reverted the html agenda view code to use legacy_get_agenda_info(), based
    on the release 4.72 code.  This is a fix to display the html agenda for
    now, and will need more cleanup, but this should be done without
    introducing scheduledsession instances to the template.
  * Added a property method to return what the 'session' field used to return,
    but based on the 'sessions' m2m field filtered with the meeting agenda.
    This is right for the main meeting agenda, but not for personal schedule
    layouts, so this isn't a final fix.
  * Reverted html agenda templates to release 4.72 state, except for a jquery
    version change and moving inline weekview javascript to a separate file.
  * Changed the WG edit form so that once an acronym has been set, the acronym
    field is read-only; also changed the form validation to not permit changes
    to an existing acronym.
  * Changed NOMCOM_FROM_EMAIL to be the Nomcom chair instead of the
    secretariat. Fixes issue #1152.
  * Merged [6413] from [email-masked]: Removed redundant call to
    not_duplicated from the nomcom/private_index template.  It was already
    applied in the view, and interacted badly with the list comprehension
    method of filtering for NomineePositions that had associated questionnaire
    responses.  Fixes bug 1151.
  * Added Ryan to the admin list so he'll get 500 notifications.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.81'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Steve Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 11:36:40 -0700

Hi Henrik,

Datatracker v4.81 has been deployed.

Best regards,
Steve

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2013 20:38:44 +0200

Hi Steve,

> Datatracker v4.81 has been deployed.

Thank you!

Best regards,

	Henrik