Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.52

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:07:56 +0200

Hi,

(Re-sending with only the 4.52 release changelog, deleting the 4.51 stuff.)

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.52, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.52) ietf; urgency=medium
  This is a minor bugfix release, in preparation for the next major merge.
  * Fixed problem with caching of utc agenda -- use a separate cache name for
    this.
  * Permit unicode milestone text (using unicode() instead of str() in
    comparison when looking for milestone changes).  Fixes issue #1065.
  * Added a list of releases below the release notes at /releases/*
  * From RjS: Added a case in the render_ballot_icon() filter for statchg
    documents.
  * Removed duplicate '.errorlist' style.
  * Fixed missing name change when moving settings from rfceditor module to
    settings.py.
  * Merged [5613] from [email-masked]: include a way to dump timedeltafields
    so that it is possible to save data to fixtures.
  From [email-masked]:
  * Skip IANA - Review Needed and Version Changed - Review Needed changes from
    IANA as it turns out that the Datatracker is the authoritative source on
    these states. Also improve logging so that the raw JSON from IANA is
    dumped, the parsed JSON on imported changes is dumped and we write to
    syslog before starting a sync script in the notification view.
  * Only add charter state change link when chartering, it doesn't make sense
    for an approved charter. Fixes #861.
  * Don't display group.comments on the charter document page. Apparently
    group.comments have been used by the Secretariat in the past for
    chartering comments, but it's not possible to edit the field and the whole
    thing doesn't make sense from a modelling perspective - a feature like
    this should probably use the note field on the charter.  Fixes issue
    #1048.
  * Don't crash if an attachment has been created already, just reuse it -
    this case shouldn't actually happen, but apparently sometimes does,
    probably due to a concurrency issue
  * Add link to charter pages from the milestones editing page (besides the
    cancel button), fixes #1044.
  * Special-case proposed working groups with respect to milestones, they get
    the charter milestones on the WG charter page rather than the current set
  * Show approved milestones on /doc/charter-xyz/ page if the charter is
    approved instead of only showing proposed milestones for proposed charters

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.52'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Steve Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 11:08:49 -0700

Hi Henrik,

Datatracker v4.52 has been deployed.

Best regards,
Steve

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:09:58 +0200

Thank you, Steve!

Best regards,

	Henrik