Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.50

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 00:34:24 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.50, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.50) ietf; urgency=medium
    This is a major feature release, which introduces datatracker support
    for milestone management.  WG Chairs will, if they are logged in, see
    an 'Add or edit milestones' button on the WG's Charter page in the
    datatracker, just below the charter text, and Area Directors and
    Secretariat staff will see a new link 'Milestones' in the left-hand
    menu-bar, leading to a page which lists Milestones Needing Review.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.50'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Steve Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 15:45:23 -0700

Hi Henrik,

Datatracker v4.50 has been deployed.

Best regards,
Steve

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 00:47:26 +0200

Thank you, Steve!

Best regards,

	Henrik