Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.45

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 21:50:18 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.45, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.45) ietf; urgency=medium
  This release contains bugfixes and some minor features.
  * Added IAB Chair permission for some IESG agenda links.
  * Added alternative names for 2 iana states which seems to have changed 
    name since the code was originally deployed.  Also added a guard against 
    sending state change emails when the iana state hasn't actually changed.
  * Don't use non-ascii names in the email lists (at least for now), as the
    the code doesn't generate proper email header IDN encoding for non-ascii
    addresses.
  * Added the secretariat to the recipient list for publication request 
    emails generated by the datatracker.  Fixes issue #964.
  * Fixed a problem with checking shepherd writeup editing permissions for 
    logged-in users with no associated person object.
  * Reverted a change from [5602], reinstating the explicit To: field for
    last-call announcements, because removing it caused the copies of the
    announcements destined for email lists to be held by Mailman for
    moderation because of implicit destination.  Relates to issue #811.
  * Changed additional places to use IANA sync settings from settings.py
  * Merged [5645],[5646] and [5647] from [email-masked]:
    - Added support for notifying the RFC Editor upon draft approval
    - Added action to post to RFC Editor on non-IESG publication requests too
    - Fixed a bug that the CC on the announcement copy sent to IANA wasn't
      cleared causing people on the CC to get duplicate emails
  * Refined the INSTALL instructions for secretariat releases.
  * Added instructions on updating the release version and date for patch 
    releases.
  * Added RjS to the ADMINS setting, so he will receive exception emails.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.45'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Steve Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 15:48:56 -0700

Hi Henrik,

Datatracker 4.45 has been deployed.

Best regards,
Steve

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 00:50:40 +0200

Thank you, Steve!

Best regards,

	Henrik