Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.40

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 16:38:29 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.40, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.40) ietf; urgency=high
  This release is a major feature release, which provides the means to do
  state synchronization to and from the RFC-Editor and IANA, so that relevant
  state changes to drafts and RFCs at any of the 3 organizations can be
  picked up and reflected automatically in the tracking system used by the
  others.  
  This release is the last piece of a multi-year effort to make the tracker
  provide seamless tracking of state information from the very first beginnngs
  of a document (which is provided through the community tracker part of the
  IETD datatracker, which lets anyone in the community set up tracking
  notifications for their specific set of documents) all the way through the
  working group process, IESG processing, to the final IANA and REF-Editor
  processing and publication.
  There isn't a lot of eye-candy associated with the current release, but
  as we get the RFC-Editor and IANA ends set up to use the notification
  interfaces provided in this release, the state shown in the datatracker
  should faithfully and timely reflect the state changes in the RFC-Editor
  and IANA parts of the process.
  For detailed commit messages, please see:
    http://wiki.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/log/branch/iola/statesync

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.40'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)