Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.37

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 19:30:37 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.37, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.37) ietf; urgency=low
  This is a minor bug-fix release of the datatracker.  It fixes issues with
  presentation of IESG discusses and comments, anchor names in the materials
  list page, details of the 1wg-summary.txt page, and some other minor issues.
  * Merged in a patch from [email-masked] to handle different 
    documents better in the agenda JSON output.
  * Added simple logging of test runs, to make it easier to be sure that 
    tests has been run successfully on the latest code.
  * Added a new field, #16: draft AD (name and email) to all_id2.txt
  * Made the IPR country field wider to accomodate IPR disclosures 
    referencing many patent instances in many countries.
  * Updated draft submission author extraction module to handle dash-separated
    double given names.
  * Tweaks and fixes to the IESG scribe template templates.
  * Added a filter for use in displaying document comments and discusses 
    which unfortunately sometimes use html <br> markup, which should give line 
    breaks, and sometimes contain <email@domain> which should *not* be 
    interpreted as html, but rendered as &lt;...
  * Limited the 1wg-summary list and friends to WGs, (excluding the 'iesg' 
    area which lists the areas as subgroups, for instance).
  * Resolved a naming conflict between the builtin messages framework and a 
    variable named messages in wgcharter.views.change_state.  Fixes issue #901.
  * Tweaked the handling of the syslog module not being available on 
    windows.
  * Fixed what may have been a regression in the form of the anchors in the 
    materials list page.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.37'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)