Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.35

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 15:19:13 +0100

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.35, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.35) ietf; urgency=medium
  This release provides a long list of fixes and minor enhancements, covering
  more than 50 different items found through feedback from users.  Major
  contributors were Robert Sparks, Adam Roach, and Henrik.  The changelog will
  be available at http://datatracker.ietf.org/release/4.35 after deployment.
  The commit log is at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/tools/ietfdb/log/trunk
  Details:
  * Added an 'email sent' success message after sending out a WG review 
    announcement.  Todo: Add equivalent messages in all other situations 
    where email is sent out, for consistency.
  * Added various things which lets us use Django's messages framework to 
    give feedback to users.  This includes adding the messages middleware in 
    settings.py, adding a message display are at the top of the page base 
    template, and adding style setting for message display.
  * Tweaked test/mergedevbranch in a number of places in order to simplify 
    handling (merging and testing) of multiple merges.
  * Merged [4909] from [email-masked]: 
    Reimplemented clear_ballot to close the existing ballot and create a 
    new one. Changed the all_positions code to only return synthetic 
    no-positions for current ADs when a ballot is actually open 
  * Merged [4904] from [email-masked]: 
    Fixing conflict list; adding AD column. 
  * Merged [4885] from [email-masked]: 
    Refactored close_open_ballots, creating a way to close one abllot at a 
    time. rewrote the clear ballot code to close each open ballot and open a 
    new one 
  * Modified the format of the changelog to confirm fully to the debian 
    changelog format.
  * Added a simple page to show release information parsed from a release's 
    changelog file.
  * Improved the handling of iCalendar timezone information -- instead of 
    simplified VTIMEZONE information generated from a template, the VTIMEZONE 
    information for a meeting's timezone is read from file (where it presumably 
    has been generated from the Olson timezone database, for instance using 
    vzic.
  * Added an utility script to extract information about the outgoing 
    confirmation request email related to a draft submission.
  * Added a management command to generate bibxml files for drafts.  It's 
    not fully cooked yet, as it needs to differentiate between documents which 
    are currently drafts, and those that have been published as RFCs, but the 
    basics are there.
  * Add an name utility function to return a name's initials. Handle names 
    with an uppercase surname to the left of the given name correctly.
  * Added support for reverse-order (i.e., Japanese, Chinese, and other) 
    names with uppercase family name in the draft submission author extraction.
  * Added an 'agenda_note' field to meeting.models.Meeting, and added 
    display of content (if any) in html and txt agendas.  
  * Fixed a misleading error message given when disallowed character occurs 
    in a draft filename.
  * Merged [4879] from [email-masked]: 
    Changed 'protocol writeup' to 'shepherd writeup' in several templates.
    Fixes bug #885 
  * Merged [4873] from [email-masked]: 
    Includes the conflict-review document contents in the email sent with 
    the results of the conflict review.
    Fixes bug #883 
  * Merged [4866] from [email-masked]: 
    Show link to pending liaison statements to approve to the secretariat.
    This fixes bug #878 
  * Merged [4836] from [email-masked]: 
    Add stream to conflict-review documents in the agenda.json object for 
    the IESG telechat agenda 
  * Merged [4825] from [email-masked]: 
    Updated tests to deal with the mandatory state field
  * Merged [4811] from [email-masked]: 
    Cleaned up setting wg state, leaving events, and facilitated creating 
    an initial charter for an existing unchartered group 
  * Merged [4806] from [email-masked]: 
    Better handling for BoFs, particularly those that won't create WGs 
  * Updated wginfo/tests.py to work with the merged wginfo/edit.py which 
    requires the wg state to be set.
  * Fixed a problem with the spiffy ajax handling of email fields when test 
    cases submit a textual list of email addresses instead of a python list.
  * Use decorator.decorator consistenly in debug wrappers.
  * Updated version of debug.py, which adds timing and profiling support 
    functions.
  * Added Michele Simionato's decorator module, for use in debug.py
  * Merged [4805] from [email-masked]: 
    When abandoning a chartering effort, only revert to approved charters 
    if there's a chance one is there.
    Fixes bug #868 
  * Merged [4805] from [email-masked]: 
    When abandoning a chartering effort, only revert to approved charters 
    if there's a chance one is there.
    Fixes bug #868 
  * Removed debug statements
  * Added the creation of a WG state change event for WG state changes.
  * Tweak the GroupHistoryAdmin list_display.
  * Fixed missing import of Role.
  * Added a docstring note about the convention for when 
    save_*_in_history() shoudl be called.
  * Merged [4842] from [email-masked]: 
    Warn when putting a charter in an unusual state onto a telechat agenda 
  * Merged [4841] from [email-masked]: 
    Allows the IESG Note field to be edited even when empty. 
  * Merged [4840] from [email-masked]: 
    Added more information about RFC5742 conflict review documents to the 
    /agenda, moderator, and scribe pages.
    Fixes bug #874 
  * Merged [4858] from [email-masked]: 
    The IPR notification email was still referring to the old CGI admin 
    script; fixed. 
  * Merged [4835] from [email-masked]: 
    Improve the robustness of get_wg_section 
  * Merged [4833] from [email-masked]: 
    Send email to IANA and the IESG when entering IESG evaluation of an 
    RFC5742 conflict review 
  * Added a script to create NewRevisionDocEvent entries for charter files.
  * Fixed an instance of old use of first_name, last_name in submission 
    tool code.
  * Fix up scribe template to suite John, undoing a number of fixes from 
    the sprint.
  * Add shepherd field to all_id2.txt
  * Reverted a number of changes to the scribe template which made life 
    more difficult for the scribe.
  * Fixed a problem with blocking comments on charter documents pointed out 
    by [email-masked].
  * Fixed another typo.
  * Show ballot positions also for documents without an active ballot.
  * Fix typo in import.
  * Fixed a password reset url which didn't work due to a wrong keyword 
    name in the urlpattern.
  * Don't try to add a ballot's AD email addresses to a new version 
    notification email if there's no ballot.  Also did some linguistic fixes, 
    and got rid of a wildcard import.
  * Make the mergedevbranch script more flexible in accepting different 
    partial repository paths on the command line.
  * Make .ballot_open() available on DocumentInfo instead of on Document, 
    too.
  * Fixed a crash for the case where we're looking at a historic charter 
    page and there's no active ballot for the histoic charter.
  * Make .active_ballot() available on DocumentInfo instead of on Document, 
    to make charter history snapshots work.
  * Merged [4773] from [email-masked]:
    Encode uploaded charter text with UTF-8 to avoid crashing on Unicode 
    content 

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.35'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Steve Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 10:31:33 -0700

Hi Henrik,

Datatracker v4.35 has been deployed.

Best regards,
Steve

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 18:40:00 +0100

Thank you, Steve!

Best regards,

	Henrik