Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.34

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 14:57:38 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.34, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.34)
  * Merged in [4772] from [email-masked], a big chunk which in itself
    combines a number of separate fixes: 
    Liasion Manager:
    * Patch from Yaco to avoid resetting the From field when changing other 
      items on the form
    * Gave the secretariat the ability to find/approve any unapproved 
      liaisons
    * Changed all the email code to use ietf.mail.utils (and removed the 
      fake-mail concept)
    Charter documents and the Agenda pages:
    * Added charter documents to iesg/agenda and iesg/agenda/documents
    * Synced the ordering of drafts on iesg/agenda and iesg/agenda/documents
    * Allow setting a responsible AD for charter documents
    * Changed the UI of the charter page to use editlink for changing 
      attributes and buttons for actions (to align with drafts and 
      conflict-reviews)
    Moderator package:
    * Refactor: Simplified access to the current BallotDocEvent from a 
      Document
    * Added functions to BallotDocEvents? to faciliate access to 
      BallotPositionDocEvents?, both for all positions, and current AD postions.
    * Updated the moderator package to use the Documents from _agenda_data.
    * Added a filter to assist with rendering the moderator package.
    * Fixed a bug where different functions in idrfc/views_ballot were 
      using log_state_changed expecting different implementations (a cleanup task 
      should reconcile the _three_ implementations in the codebase of that 
      function).
    Cleanup from codesprint:
    * Removed some duplication between doc/util and doc/models by moving 
      things into doc/models
    * Do not show non-empty discuss text when the ballot position is not 
      blocking
    * Added a migration to update non-blocking ballot positions that have 
      non-empty discuss text
    DEPLOYMENT NOTES
    Please be aware that migration step will take a few minutes to complete.
    Fixes issue #865 
  * Tweaked the author extraction code to handle company names in the author
    list on the first page, when the company names contain a comma, such as
    for instance 'Foo Bar, Inc'.
  * Added support for get_file_path() for conflrev documents based on branch 
    /personal/rcross/v4.32@4722, but tweaked to return only the directory, not 
    the full directory+name+ext path, in order to behave the same way as for 
    other document types.
  * Merged in [4746] from [email-masked]: 
    Adding slides to agenda page 
  * Merged in [4738] from [email-masked]: 
    Added a link to the cookie page, at Robert's request 
  * Merged in [4737] from [email-masked]: 
    Fixed profile update page to keep Alias table up to date. Also, roles 
    for inactive groups are no longer displayed on the profile page. 
  * Applied fix from [email-masked]: Remove old document filtering 
    which is now to strict, letting conflict review documents show in the iesg 
    agenda.
  * Applied fix from [email-masked]: Display meeting materials with 
    correct ordering.
  * Removed the ValueError exceptions introduced in the previous revision 
    of the draft author extraction code.  Fixes issue #858.
  * Fixed problem with diff links which erroneously included a template 
    variable interpolation.
  * Fixed problem with displaying ISE stream documents.
  * Fixed the update password request form to *not* give an error for 
    existing accounts ,:-)
  * Fixed some parameter names in the ietfauth urlconf which had reverted to 
    an old form in a recent merge.
  * Used the .plain_name Person attribute in the agenda documents form 
    instead of the full .name attribute.
  * The call to liaison_manager_sdos() in set_organization_field was 
    missing a Person parameter -- added it.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.34'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Steve Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:17:17 -0700

Hi Henrik,

Datatracker v4.34 has been deployed.

Best regards,
Steve

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:58:14 +0200

Hi Steve,

> Datatracker v4.34 has been deployed.

Thanks!

Best regards,

	Henrik