Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.32

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 18:29:38 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.32, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.32)
  This is a feature release that provides support for a new document type,
  Conflict Review documents (conflrev-*.txt).
  From [email-masked]:
  * Adds a new document type for conflict reviews, with a ballot for the IESG
    5742 response to a review request
  * Integrated the new document type into the iESG agenda views (including RSS
    feeds)
  * Removed the Edit and Add buttons from the document main view.
  * Replaced Add with actions appropriate for the document type, such as
    "Begin IESG Processing" or "Begin IETF Conflict Review", and made most data
    directly editable on the document's main page, depending on access
    permissions.
  * Removed a manual editing step that the secretariat had to perform when
    sending conflict review messages. The view now composes the message
    correctly given the stream.
  * Added a pencil icon motif to differentiate fields that are editable.
  * Generalized several views and helper functions to use Document instead of
    (e.g.) IdWrapper
  * Generalized reading documents from the repository
  * Added a way to get from IdWrapper to the underlying Document to facilitate
    migrating way from the Wrapper classes
  * Added many helpers to Document to assist with migrating off IdWrapper
  * Minor fixes and other changes
    - Fixes to document main view to avoid (silent) template failures. 
    - Began removing some of the code that is no longer reachable post-migration
    - Corrected the behavior of the undefer code and added test cases for it
    - Improved initial population of notification lists and added the ability
      to regenerate the initial list
  * Made the test code that scans for template coverage more robust.
  Deployment notes:
    * new setting: CONFLICT_REVIEW_PATH. The associated directory will need to be created
ietfdb (4.31)
  This is primarily a bugfix-release, catching a lot of issues related to the
  most recent few releases.  
  A few features have also been included, liste first:
  * Added support for IRTF liaisons.
  * Improved I-D submission author extraction code, adding support for 
    extraction of affiliation, improved date format extraction, support
    for additional (unusual) name abbreviation patterns, and more.
  Bugfixes.  Not all fixes are mentioned here; for a complete list please see
  the commitlog.
  * Fixed a language typo in the registration confirmation page.
  * Tweaked the community tracker notification email.
  * Changed and tweaked various I-D submission emails in order to 1) make it 
    less likely that they would be classified as spam (better ratio of English 
    text to hash urls) and 2) provide better consistency in formatting of 
    key/value information.
  * From [email-masked]: Fixed an URL in the agenda.csv file which hadn't 
    been updated to match current naming conventions and code.
  * Added new RFC-Editor state tag 'AUTH48-DONE' to the rfc-ed-queue mirror 
    script.
  * Tweaked the meeting materials list to avoid duplicate rows for WGs with 
    more than one slot, as long as the materials list is the same (which is the 
    only thing supported by other parts of the system at this time).
  * Applied ballot popup patch from [email-masked].
  * Made links to other versions available also for expired documents.
  * Changed community I-D tracking rule update frequency to every hour.
  * Rewrote the view and template code for the meeting materials list, 
    which was showing nothing.  Better to do the rewrite for the new models 
    than trying to dig into why the proxy models doesn't work any more.
  * Fixed id_abstracts to include drafts assigned directly to areas, not 
    only individual and WG drafts.
  * Fixed 1wg-charters.txt (and friends) to not list the areas as if they were 
    WGs.
  * Updated utils/draft.py and modified the submit app code accordingly.
  * Merged in [4604] from [email-masked], which fixes problems with the 
    html agenda code related to the schema transition.
  * Ballot ids are limited to integers, rather than being descriptive as 
    intended at one point.  Adjusted the url regexes accordingly.  Patch from 
    [email-masked].
  * Introduced a line break to clean up the state display for tracked drafts 
    a bit.
  * Make the link to the search form more prominent in the community list 
    explicitly added documents page.
  * Sorted WGs in the community rules drop-down list by acronym rather than 
    WG name.
  * Provided a more comprehensive document state indication.  May need 
    further refinement.
  * Tweaked the community tracker links in the lefthand menubar to avoid 
    line breaking for the WG documents link visible to WG chairs.
  * Enabled the check for existing account, disabled when we started using 
    self-service http password reset, but hadn't started creating accounts yet. 
  * Refactored the two confirm*() methods in ietfauth/views.py; they need the 
    same processing, only the templates to use differ.
  * Fixed the back-link on personal list email subscription confirmation page -- 
    it just lead to the confirmation page itself, now leads to read-only list 
    view.
  * When logged in as secretariat, at /iesg/agenda/ or 
    /iesg/agenda/documents/, and clicking on the position matrix for a 
    document, the overlay window would give a code 500 error, because of a 
    missing ballot id in the templates' url lookup.  Fix this by providing the 
    ballot id.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.32'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 09:47:09 -0700

Deployed!

Glen

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 09:50:55 -0700

> Deployed!

Thank you, Glen!

Best regards,

	Henrik