Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v4.30

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 17:01:14 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v4.30, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (4.30)
  This is a feature release which provides the community document tracking
  functionality defined in RFC 6293.
  * Merged community tracking branch from [email-masked], 
    r3175-3679,3713-3830.
  Some additional fixes and smaller upgrades have also been included, as
  follows:
  From [email-masked]:
  * Patch to add a new IETF liaison-sending entity "IESG and IAB".
  From [email-masked]:
  * Small patch to avoid constant 500 traceback when someone tries to push an
    invalid cookie.
  From [email-masked]:
  * Fix a bug which made the community tracking code crash when search 
    results would show an old RFC without an associated draft.
  * Tweak the menubar listing of community tracking to show when login is 
    needed, some other text tweaks, and fitting the I-D tracking links under 
    Drafts and RFCs where they seem to belon.g
  * Minor cleanup of test_runner.py. Added guards against settings which 
    can make tests inexplicably fail.  Updated check to avoid running tests on 
    production server.
  * Remove old non-functional "management issues" link from IESG agenda 
    section 6 title.
  * Add a way to reach charter urls given a wg name rather than the charter 
    document name.
  * Add some help for chairs which fuss about not being able to clearly see 
    that they need to be logged in in order to handle approvals.
  * Behave slightly more gracefully if a submission has already been moved 
    into place, and we are asked to do it again.
  * Disable the reference-to/referenced-by rules of the community app;
    they will only produce hits after we populate the document relationship
    table with reference information.
  * Simplify "document by WG" display name code.
  * Correct typo in community draft tracking subscription confirmation 
    email.
  * Changed the group link on the personal doc list page to use the group 
    acronym instead of whole name, and made the acronym a link to the wg 
    documents page.
  * Tweaked the display of explicitly added documents (saying "explicitly" 
    rather than "manually", and including the active/expired/rfc state of the 
    document.
  * When adding a rule for I-Ds, only apply the selection to active I-Ds,
    not those which are expired or published.
  * Changes to the rule specifications for document tracking lists: 
    Simplify the filter rules, show acronym in wg and area selection lists, 
    list only ADs of active areas.
  * Fixups to the merged code, to match the code refactoring done to trunk
    after the split off of the community development branch.
  * Removed the grep based searches in utils.py; they are too costly.  If 
    tracing lists based on word search is needed, another implementation must 
    be found.
  * Other minor cleanup.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/4.30'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Steve Young <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 09:48:54 -0700

Hi Henrik,

Datatracker 4.30 implemented.

Best regards,
Steve

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 19:40:35 +0200

> Datatracker 4.30 implemented.

Thank you, Steve!

Best regards,

	Henrik