Subject: [codesprints] New datatracker release: v3.61

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 15:47:25 +0200

Hi,

This is an automatic notification about a new datatracker release, 
v3.61, generated when running the mkrelease script.

Release notes:

ietfdb (3.61)
  From [email-masked]: 
  * Check for missed files on staging area. Fixes #707 
  * Validate title extraction. Fixes #706 
  From [email-masked]:
  * Improved extraction of draft title during submission.
  * Fixed a problem where the scan for an author's email address was
    prematurely terminated because another author's affiliation also was part
    of this author's address information.
  * Changed the length of the username field from 30 to 64 characters,
    to avoid datatracker login problems for people with long email
    addresses.
  * Speeded up things and increased reliability during submission author
    information extraction by looking for a recognizable author's address
    section, and not searching for author names earlier in the document if
    found.  Fixes a known bad case where the author name occurred in the
    middle of a draft.
  * Added handling for the case where an author name is followed by 
    parentheses which are not closed on the same line.
  * Added some columns to the admin interface for WgProceedingsActivities.
    Fixed breakage in the feeds code caused by table entries for this model
    containing meeting FKs which don't have an associated meeting entry.  The
    base problem of broken table entries remain, though.

The new version is available through SVN checkout, with
  'svn checkout http://svn.tools.ietf.org/svn/tools/ietfdb/tags/3.61'

Regards,

	Henrik
	(via the mkrelease script)

---

From: Matt Larson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 09:59:30 -0400

Datatracker v3.61 has been deployed.

Matt

On Oct 19, 2011, at 9:47 AM, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> codesprints mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/codesprints
> 

-------------------------------------------
Matthew Larson, Asst. IT Director
Association Management Solutions
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
http://www.amsl.com

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 16:12:23 +0200

Thank you, Matt!

Best regards,

	Henrik